The on-going space voxel project by the six sibling studio, ZanMgt! A labor of love, Blockade Runner is an ever-evolving development that's currently undergoing a major engine overhaul to provide a solid foundation for the game's bi-weekly builds. We've found the bi-weekly builds to be an enjoyable and healthy development cycle and are anxiously preparing the game for their return!
Stability fixes for the multiplayer, we've opened the solo option up, put a "start server" option in the multiplayer menu, added new glass transparency blocks, and have a bit of a sneak peek of the inventory menu by pressing "[I]" in solo/multiplayer!
Please check the hardware and software requirements HERE
- added glass blocks
- added right-click adds frame when in flight mode / multiplayer
- added items in the ../Content/Items folder
- added .xml file for adjusting asteroid settings
- added asteroid icon for generating asteroid
- added [I]opens debug version of the inventory in multiplayer/solo
- added left-click destroys debri
- added start server from multiplayer menu
- changed asteroid debri to be smaller
- changed "alpha indev" to "alpha"
- changed "Lite" to "demo"
- changed player can now look further down
- changed [P] now pilots entities
- changed generating asteroids is restricted in lite version
- changed "EDITOR" in main menu changed to "ADV.EDITOR"
- changed gravity boots activate when you press [R] and there's a surface below your character's feet
- changed after a certain amount of fall time character switches to zero g
- character can look further down
- fixed asteroid is now editable from .XML
- fixed clicking on corner creates infinite debri
- fixed added new debri models for ice, rock, frame, and etc
- fixed sphere in editor is off
- fixed no internet connection would cause server browser window to crash
- fixed BR losing focus causing disconnects
- fixed BR server settings not changeable in 0.70.0
- fixed game would crash when no network was detected (will force Demo mode status atm)
- fixed "ghost lasers" no longer appear
- fixed ray rises when you return from launch
- improved some multiplayer stability
- improved tooltip for controls display moved to center
- improved distance for removing blocks in solo/multiplayer doubled
- removed "SPLITSCREEN" from main menu, this will be accessible from a different menu