Build the wildest starships you can imagine from the inside-out -- and then blow them up!
This week’s update includes procedurally generated asteroids, new debri physics when chiseling your way through rock, a new toggle-able “zero-g” / gravity boot setting, fixes for long-standing crashes and more!
- added randomly generated asteroid to multiplayer when not in sandbox
- added asteroid rock can now be placed with angles and have interiors/plating placed on them
- added ability to destroy blocks in multiplayer/previewer by pressing left-click
- added asteroid debri when destroying asteroid blocks
- added several new 1 meter angles
- added log out ability to main menu
- added all new prefabs by MrVorgra, Terah, and Micah
- added glow gradient around login/buy
- added asteroid generator to editor
- added warning when entering multiplayer screen "multiplayer is unstable"
- changed gravity boot system: R toggles between "zero-g" and "gravity boots" (note that gravity mode will affect debri)
- disabled specularity on textures temporarily
- fixed some weapons were screwed up
- fixed "F2 to toggle" tooltip for controls in editor
- fixed having a plating surface selected would prevent frames from being deleted
- fixed black bars having an offset in the multiplayer
- fixed purple screen when settings.xml has been deleted
- fixed [ESC] could not be used to exit multiplayer menu
- fixed seam in monkey character's head
- removed IrrKlang audio engine temporarily
- removed left-click magnetizing towards entities while in free flight
- removed roll arrows in multiplayer when piloting a ship