Welcome to this week latest news and update Devlogs to Star Blitz X the demo. This week we updated the red and yellow asteroid with polish effect and update details of the texture. Also include a video of the radio station HUD of the three background tracks.
- Include a red and white flame with tail covering the asteroids.
- As the asteroid moves the flame will constantly flicker and burning giving an appearance of a shooting star.
- When shooting into smaller asteroids to which it will also appear with flames.
- Added a dark red to match the light flame and increase the normal map to bring out the detail surface of the asteroid.
- Include a glowing animation that fades in and out.
- Touch up the texture by increase the normal map and decrease the appearance of the specular map to bring out the detail when glowing.
(Radio Station HUD)
- The debut radio station HUD for the three background tracks that appear on the mid bottom of the screen.
- The HUD will display for three seconds before fading out.
- The concept is to allow the player to have a better choice of seeing the music HUD instead of hearing the tracks when press the button.