The Unreal Tournament SDK is state-of-the-art Toolset / Engine Enhancement for retail Unreal Tournament, that let's you create anything you want. Sci-Fi Battle Scenes, a Strategy Game, a Fun Mod, Survival-Horror Shooter, Simulations - Everything. It will also include a Sandbox showcasing the New Possibilities via bundled Mini-Mods / Demos made by Fans and me. It enhances the render engine, gameplay, unreal script features and anything UT Veterans ever dreamed off. It is completely Open Source, free for noncommercial use.
Here you can see the very first shot of the alpha version of the new GUI entitled "X-Menus". It is a highly customizable GUI, offering the following services and features:
- easy to set up Custom Menus
- Background can be Image-based or 3D Environment, or both
- Menu Mechanics can be 2D or 3D, or both
- Menu Layout can be geometric order of elements or a dynamic Desktop with customized Icons and Functions
- Quick Menus for Right Mouseclick for fast and easy Graphics/Audio Settings
- support for different Styles, or Themes, changeable at Runtime
- Menu Elements are dynamic: Popping Up Images, Fade FX, Sounds, Mouse Hover FX, Menu Particle FX
- features many Tools: Music Player, Map Preview Database, Demo Manager, Mod Manager, Mutator Manager etc.
and much more !