The Unreal Tournament SDK is a collection of hardcoded Engine Enhancements for Unreal Tournament that aim to update that wonderful old game so that both gamers and level designers/mod developers may enjoy this fine game just a bit longer. It is completely Open Source, free for noncommercial use. While I know that Unreal Engine 4 is the current state of the art incarnation of the Unreal Engine this project has become a more or less private project just for fun. After a 4 year break (coding nothing since 2014) I'm lookng forward to continue the project and release the next update in 2018. So yes... it's active again, after I had a time of hardship these last years.
Here you can see the very first shot of the alpha version of the new GUI entitled "X-Menus". It is a highly customizable GUI, offering the following services and features:
- easy to set up Custom Menus
- Background can be Image-based or 3D Environment, or both
- Menu Mechanics can be 2D or 3D, or both
- Menu Layout can be geometric order of elements or a dynamic Desktop with customized Icons and Functions
- Quick Menus for Right Mouseclick for fast and easy Graphics/Audio Settings
- support for different Styles, or Themes, changeable at Runtime
- Menu Elements are dynamic: Popping Up Images, Fade FX, Sounds, Mouse Hover FX, Menu Particle FX
- features many Tools: Music Player, Map Preview Database, Demo Manager, Mod Manager, Mutator Manager etc.
and much more !