The Unreal Tournament SDK is a collection of hardcoded Engine Enhancements for Unreal Tournament that aim to update that wonderful old game so that both gamers and level designers/mod developers may enjoy this fine game just a bit longer. It is completely Open Source, free for noncommercial use. While I know that Unreal Engine 4 is the current state of the art incarnation of the Unreal Engine this project has become a more or less private project just for fun. After a 4 year break (coding nothing since 2014) I'm lookng forward to continue the project and release the next update in 2018. So yes... it's active again, after I had a time of hardship these last years.
Full Static Mesh Support
- Rendering of High Poly 3D Models
- Uniform Scaling
- Non-uniform 3D Scaling
- auto-converts Unreal Model Format Meshes to Static Meshes
- works with non-LOD and LOD Meshes
- Lighting Settings
- Poly and Wireframe Rendering
Fields of Application:
- Rendering high detailed Level Structures
- Rendering high detailed Architecture etc.