- new, interesting story
- changed Jharkendar as well as a new huge world
- a lot of new NPCs and quests
- possibility of joining four guilds (The Paladins, The Pirates, The Orcs, The Water Mages)
- a few innovations (f. ex. shields)
- possibility of meeting our old friends from Gothic 1 and 2
In this mod we play as the Nameless Hero who leaves Myrtana, where the war was finally over, to get back to Khorinis to recall the good old times of his adventures. When he finally arrives to the town, he learns that something strange is happening in Jharkendar: the Paladins want get rid of the pirates but also, there's the threat of a plague sent by Beliar. Of course, the Hero decides to go there and restore some order...
The mod offers:
- 10-20 hours of gameplay (4 chapters, 100 quests)
- new story that involves our old friends
- Jharkendar with three new camps
- the choice of one of the three available guilds (Paladin, Mage of Water, Orc mercenary)
- innovative quests, new skills, four levels of difficulty
- improved graphics, a lot of new textures, 3D models and some animations
- Polish voice-recording
- easter eggs
Today we want to present next new materials from the Golden Gate modification.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Mapa do Złotych Wrót pozwalająca na grę multiplayer.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 8/10
Great mod, offers many hours of fun, old friends, new friends, new textures, friendly orcs and bandits, new weapons, armors and many more.. BUT there are a few bugs and, for my taste, too many searching quests + the game is insanely hard in the beginning. It also has quite dissapointing ending, in the good way! Becouse I was dissapointed, that it had to end :D Yet, I had so much fun, but also was raging hard sometimes :D I really recommend this mod to someone, who want some nostalgia, wants to meet…
Aug 14 2015 by Massivvvv