This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.181: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Dec 04, 2019
- Fixed: Several desert maps wouldn't start.
Released: Dec 04, 2019
- Changed: The "Creepy Obstruction" multiplayer map had its amount of tiberium lifeforms reduced (Credits: Flippy).
- Fixed: Island-based naval maps had an increased chance of causing synchronization errors while playing them online (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The new desert terrain assets weren't visible in the map editor.
- Removed: The map renderer was outdated.
Released: Nov 29, 2019
- Added: New singleplayer mission "Stomp" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Added: New GDI Co-Op mission "Operation Barachiel" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Added: New multiplayer maps "Ore Rig", "Cliffs of Lunacy", "Perfect Storm", "Far Harbor", "Underwater Passage", "Idyllic Lake", "Gravity Valley" and "Castle Rock" (Credits: Flippy, Rampastring, Rin, Tiberius, TrainStation).
- Added: Ferns (Credits: Bittah Commander, Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: The "Miscellaneous" tile set for the desert and light desert theaters, which includes craters, the crashed A-10 Warthog and the ant hill (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Added: A sharp corner and a junction for the interior wall overlays (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Added: Water cave tiles for rivers, water cliffs and dirt roads of the desert and light desert theaters (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Added: 8 large cacti for the desert theater (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: A plane hangar map asset (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: Several invisible Alpha Light Posts (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: You can now change the CnCNet tunnel server by typing /CHANGETUNNEL in the CnCNet multiplayer game lobby (Credits: Rampastring).
- Added: You can now access the client options from the top bar (Credits: Kerbiter).
- Added: The client now displays a star next to the "Launch Game" or "I'm Ready" button when the game settings are valid for starring the map (Credits: Rampastring)
- Changed: The ants on the "Razor Land" multiplayer map are now less destructive (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The "Harmless Resources" game option is now called "Harmless Tiberium" and it now only makes tiberium harmless instead of also changing its image to ore.
- Changed: Several improvements have been made to the client, including the ability to view previously sent chat messages with the up or down arrow keys (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Map Editor now displays the X coord before the Y coord on the status bar (Credits: E1 Elite).
- Changed: The graphics of all TS civilian structures have been improved (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: Various improvements have been made for the Map Renderer (Credits: E1 Elite).
- Fixed: The Chrono Tank of human players wasn't able to acquire its elite weapon.
- Fixed: On the "Death Valley" multiplayer map neutral harvesters now remain idle on the refineries so that capturing those refineries will always grant you those harvesters as well (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The Soviet SAM Site now costs 500 instead of 750 credits in Enhanced mode.
- Fixed: Path-finding has been improved for units on the "Tunnel Train-ing" multiplayer map.
- Fixed: Aircraft that flew outside of the border of the "Circle of Death" multiplayer map sometimes wouldn't return.
- Fixed: On the "Downtown Warfare" multiplayer map two civilian structures were overlapping and thus caused the game to crash when one of them was destroyed (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Game options were carried over when you hosted your own game after playing in someone else's game (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Friend / ignore icons on players are now updated immediately on adding/removing friends or blocking/unblocking users (Credits: Starkku).
- Fixed: Game option tooltips were not displayed for non-host players (Credits: Rampastring).