Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.
The Mandalorians join the Interregnum in Alpha 3.3 The full version of Star Wars Interregnum for Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion 1.86. This download comes with both Interregnum and the Enhanced 4X Mod required to run it. Checksum with Enhanced 4X 1.82 is 156458312. Large Address Aware also comes bundled with the mod. It is HIGHLY recommended you apply it to your game if you have at least 4GB of RAM. If you do not, you will likely need to reduce your graphics settings. See the technical forum for detailed installation instructions. See the full description for the changelog.
* Replaced Pirates with Mandalorian Raiders. Survive this powerful foe and conquer them to unlock powerful new ships.
* New generic planet type "Mandalorian Base", as well as a new special Star Wars planet "Mandalore".
* Imperial Star Destroyer-II's Rebel Scum ability now correctly applies to multiple targets.
* Imperial Star Destroyer-II's Symbols of Empire ability now correctly heals itself as well as the target.
* Fixed a bug with the Resetting Titan Level minimod where building Grand Moff Ardus Kaine would not work correctly.
* Armor of the Gladiator class Star Destroyer increased from 1 to 2.
* Rebel ships now use a different particle effect for planet explosions when bombing.