Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
misery 2.2 and debug (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : misery 2.2 and debug) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 13 2018 Anchor

i just started misery 2.2 after getting a post apoc itch from FO:76 and Metro Exodus. and first thing is i suck at it, i suck at it hard and after looking up cheats to assist me in not sucking i saw this thread Moddb.com and saw that it can work for 2.2. yet for me it does not work, at all i have tried 3-4 diffrent times yet nothing. now im not sure if it steam causing me problems or what. any help i can get is quite nice.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 13 2018 Anchor

It works fine, here are my instructions: Dropbox.com

Punctuation and case matter. To spawn a Sig 550 its wpn_sig550, not wpn-sig550 or Wpn_sig550, or WPN_SIG550 and so on ...

Steam works fine with it. If you still have problems, let me know. I could edit the xrs_debug_tools.ltx for you and upload it.

Jun 13 2018 Anchor

my ltx file looks like Gyazo.com THAT i think it is right? not sure though.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 13 2018 Anchor

Make it true vs. True, and false vs. False. Capitalization matters, NO capitalization except in the text description portion of text .xml files.

See how that works ;)

Jun 13 2018 Anchor

ah....like so? Gyazo.com

EDIT that didnt work.

edit2 i found this Moddb.com which helps but not exactly what im looking for.

Edited by: not_bahroo

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 14 2018 Anchor

No, like this:

[plugin]
enable = true

developer debug = true ; Enables dev_debug and sim_debug
debug_gulag = false ; Prints gulag info
spawn_all_items_ ; Spawns all items on actor on net_spawn

keybind_spawn_all_items = A ; keybind to spawn all items on actor
keybind_print_position = P ; Keybind to print actor position into file save position
keybind_toggle_top_hud = F1 ; Main menu keybind to cycle through available hud displays
keybind_toggle_left_hud = F2
keybind_toggle_right_hud = F3
keybind_debug_ui = S ; Keybind to enable the Debug UI from main menu
keybind_debug_ui_nearest_stalker = F1 ; Keybind within Debug UI to grab near NPC's logic data and fill editboxes
keybind_debug_ui_spawn_position = F2 ; Keybind within Debug UI to set spawn position at actor's current location

file save_positi ; File to write print_position when keypressed in main menu

Jun 14 2018 Anchor

OH ok i'll try that see if it works.

EDIT IT works! and chimeras suuuuck. even with god on i still get 1 shot. ._.

Edited by: not_bahroo

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 14 2018 Anchor

Grenade launcher, or avoid them ;)

Jun 14 2018 Anchor

"avoid" HA there is 1+a floating ball of lightning and death at the iron forest. how do i kill the ball of fuck off and not get killed myself?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 14 2018 Anchor

Snipe where it is not, use grenade launcher, stay 100m+ away.

kcs123
kcs123 Just Kcs123
Jun 14 2018 Anchor

"avoid" HA there is 1+a floating ball of lightning and death at the iron forest. how do i kill the ball of fuck off and not get killed myself?

Use proper equipment and drugs. Use helmet with high psi protection and psi protection drugs, even some joint can help. You can also use yourself as a bait and lure chimera toward anomaly that will kill her. Plenty of options, just need to figure out them and that is satisfactory part of playing. Poltergeist is easy to kill, can be done even with makarov, but it is hard to hit on right spot because hitboxes is quite small.

Talk to NPCs, some of them can give you good advices how to deal with mutants. Important part is not to panic and move slowly around poltergeist. It can oly spot you if you move. Using supressed weapons can help too.

--

Jun 14 2018 Anchor

ah alright i'll try that see if it works. thanks guys.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.