This update for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly contains all previous updates, please read the detailed description for more information:
If you have any problems with this update, first make sure that you don't have any addons installed that could cause issues.
You can get back to a clean gamedata directory at any time but deleting the gamedata directory and then unpacking the file gamedata-reset.zip to re-create a new gamedata directory with the minimal required set of files. Doing that will reset your game settings, so check them before loading a save or starting a new game!
You can always find the latest Update Previews for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly Repack on this forum post: "How to install Anomaly Repack"
Enabling Dynamic Anomalies in the game settings requires a new game or will cause problems, so keep it disabled if you continue playing an existing save.
It requires the repack version and is NOT compatible with older versions of Anomaly!
For some people DX10 is still a bit unstable. If you have problems with random crashes, try DX11 instead. According to feedback from affected players, it removed their crashes almost completely. If you don't have issues with DX10, stick to it, it's still the recommended renderer.
If you get low FPS, you can also try to turn off SSAO and reduce the view distance a bit. Switching to the DX9 Enhanced renderer might also improve performance with some graphics cards.
The first time you load Anomaly, you may get a black screen for a while before the main menu is showing. Have some patience, it can take between 30-60 seconds if that happens. Next time you start the game, it's most likely going to be much faster.
These addons are created by Anomaly Developers and should always work with the latest Anomaly updates
For more addons, look at the list on the addon section for Anomaly. Most other addons may not always be compatible with the latest Anomaly updates, but are usually quickly updated by their authors if that's the case.
Changes, Fixed, and Additions:
- Fixed 2 lines of dialog for military guy in south cordon outpost
- Rebalanced giants, they are now harder to kill
- Updated rank information in encyclopedia
- New option in game settings: reset goodwill with faction if war is declared (on/off)
- Fixed that some factions didn't get all default level transitions, the reported example was mercs being stuck in dead city
- Minor translation tweaks
- Tooltips for armor stats on inventory screen restored, information might not be accurate at the moment, feedback appreciated
- Added 2 round burst mode to AN-94
- Fixed hardcore economy sometimes turned off after going to another area or loading a game
- Updated quest description, Nimble is now properly described as being in Zaton, not Cordon
- All artefact fetch quests should now give proper rewards instead some of them giving a fraction of the sale value
- NPC's should attack mutants more reliably now, not sure how well this works, feedback appreciated
- Properly named the transitions to and from the hospital
- Integrated TRX Anomaly Fixes, thanks to Tronex for making a ton of improvements to Anomaly and sending me the fixes to integrate them
- Debug Spawner now load sections automatically, no need to add new items manually anymore, relies on a blacklist instead to prevent some sections from appearing
- Added missing characters names
- Few improvements for the layout of item descriptions
- Fixed a typo in tm_mlr, related to a quest for special character in Darkscape
- Updated the old A-Life Revamp files from Last Day
- removed all the messy comments that took a huge part of those files
- rebalanced some smart terrains in the southern maps to prevent spawning of strong mutants
- Integrated TRX Fresh Start, thanks to Tronex for making this amazing addon compatible with Anomaly and letting me integrate it
- Updated many textures with upcoming Stalker Two-K update, thanks to paranoiia8 for sending me the texture updates early and letting me integrate them before the next Stalker Two-K update was ready
- "aged" some textures, added some rust or dirt
- lots of new bump maps
- new ground variations
- texture resizing and optimization
- improved ground detail
- Replaced weather menu backgrounds
- Fixed crash related to incorrect radio class
- Vision range of alerted stalkers decreased a bit
- Removed difficulty and portrait options from game settings menu
- Changed sound range for fireplace sounds
- Fix for fire starters not working with campfires
- Fix: removed left side border from mechanics repair screen in 16:9 layout
- Fix for buying level transitions if some of them were already open
- Tweaked Fresh Start to fit better with Anomaly and moved rifle selection to loadout list
- Improved stability and reduced crash rate
- Adjusted some artifact prices
- Replaced brown-ish gray terrain textures with green-ish brown terrain textures
- Slightly improved the look of metal objects
Update 1.1.0 - 1.3.1