Sandpit is a sandbox mod for Half-Life. Use the spawn and pose menus on monsters and models from Half-Life and Opposing Force.
Sandpit v4.1 adds a new Sprite Menu, some Opposing Force entities, entity scaling and more.
- Added Deathmatch Classic and Ricochet mounting.
- Stopped prop entities from animating.
- Added f+/f- button to Pose Menu to move to next/previous animation frame.
- Added s+/s- buttons to Pose Menu to increase/decrease size of entities.
- Added Sprite Menu to spawn sprites.
- Added hud_red, hud_green and hud_blue cvars to change HUD colour.
- Colliding monsters no longer emit yellow fireflies.
- Changing a model's animation now prints the name of the new animation.
- Added Previous Animation button to Pose Menu (models can have lots of animations).
- Added rendermode buttons to Pose Menu.
- Added target (0|1) to toggle whether monsters will attack the player.
- Added messages about impossible spawn menu actions.
- Spawn buttons now have per-game colours.
- Added monster spawning whitelist.
- Fixed icon being upside down (thanks potatis_invalid@TWHL).
- Fixed monster_houndeye entities doing damage to each other (thanks Sam 'solokiller' VanHeer).
- Made spawn menus look better in widescreen format.
- Spawn menu now matches other menus and has more items.
- Added monster_rosenberg from Half-Life Blue Shift.
- Added monster_blkop_apache, monster_blkop_osprey, monster_penguin and weapon_penguin from Half-Life Opposing Force.
- Fixed skin changing not working for models with external textures.
- Updated to latest version of Basis.