Sandbot is a multiplayer bot for Half-Life, Half-Life Opposing Force (Deathmatch and Capture The Flag), Day of Defeat (Territorial Control), Gunman Chronicles, Natural Selection (Combat) and They Hunger.
Beta release of Sandbot - a bot for Half-Life, Half-Life Opposing Force (deathmatch and capture the flag), Day of Defeat (territorial control), Gunman Chronicles, Natural Selection (Combat) and They Hunger. Extract to your Steam/steamapps/common/Half-Life directory.
- [All] Made bot_skill a cvar which dynamically changes a bot's skill.
- [All] Fixed bots attacking bots that had been kicked.
- [All] Bots will now be removed if the quota exceeds the bot_count cvar.
- [All] Enabled debug logging in release builds with bot_log_level cvar.
- [Windows] Sandbot no longer breaks level transitions in single player (thanks shardthefox200@ModDB).
- [Opposing Force] Made bots less likely to get distracted by enemies when they have the flag in CTF.
- [Natural Selection] Fixed crash in Classic mode when a gorge checked if it should build a resource tower.
- [Natural Selection] Fixed bots doing the opposite of what they should when approaching unbuilt resource towers in Classic mode.