Additional Changes include:
- Dozens of more spawns and dungeon combinations to increase variety.
- Added many new features to world map terrain.
- Adjusted the thief to have two main skill types in 2 different strengths.
- Added new skills and bonuses to world map buildings.
- Separate adjustments for Hot seat and Campaign modes.
......and much more!
To Install the Retribution Mod
1: Make sure to back up the games original resources and system folders to a new and safe location.
This step is important in case you ever want to restore the game to stock without reinstalling it.
2: Copy the resources and system folder of this patch into your game's disciples 3 folder
and allow all files to be over written.
3: Begin a new game so all modded changes are applied.
Note- By default the mod is set to Campaign Map Mode. The CampaignMapMode and HotseatMapMode folders are not required to install the mod. They are only to change the Map options for Hot seat games.
The Retribution mod changes several default world map objects into re-spawns. This was done to customize the strength of the campaign maps. However, this may throw off balance in user created hotseat maps. It is recommended to switch the hexmap.ini file to Hotseat Map Mode if you primarily play Hotseat games. To do this, follow the steps below.
OPTIONAL- Changing the game to Hotseat Map Mode
1. Select the Resources folder within the HotseatMapMode folder. Drag the selected resources folder to your stock Disciples III folder, and allow the resources folder to merge with the original one. ALso allow the hexmap.ini file to overwrite the original.
To switch back from Hotseat Map Mode into Campaign Map Mode, simply use the same steps as above, only substitute the CampaignMapMode folder for the HotseatMapMode folder.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.