Reduced mining asteroid count, some minor rebalancing and tooltip adjustments.
(new version with some bug fixes minor ability changes and added excel table with stat distributions)
- fleet supply and capitalship techs reworked:
- fleet supply ammounts ~ 45% reduced
- capitalship techs give only +1 capitalship slot, except last 2 tech lvl, they give +2/+2, capping at 10 slot
- no starting capitalship slot, but first capital is still free
- capitalship slot techs now give 5% / capital slot economic reduction, capping at 50%
- fleet supply techs give 3,75% economic reduction at all lvls, capping at 30%, but later lvls still give more ship slots
(these changes make capitals feel more important, but they also have a significant economic cost, making fleets in general significantly cheaper, the reduced overal fleet capacity makes the static defenses more meaningfull and single ships count more; capital start is a new 'opening tactic', still possible, but have the cost of more time compared to a small fleet start)
- capitalships weapons are more concentrated on a single bank (mainly front) with some rare exceptions
- capitalships have increased bank targets, mostly 2 front, 1 back and 2-2 side
- capitalships now have a specialized weapon system against fighters
- Vasari capitals got some damage buff (they had significantly weaker weapons in terms of pure damage)
- titans completely reworked (main stats are the summ of 2 capitalships, that are fit to be the base, except Ragnarov (Marza+Kol) -> got 20% reduced defensive stats
- titan weapon damage spread across potential bank targets, bank target counts redesigned to better suit the theme or reworked abilities of the titan
- many abilities abilities changed, most Area buffs changed into some form of Aura, some new aura and ability mechanics implemented and Area damage abilities damage component significantly reduced (especially for titans) -> no more lategame complete fleet annihilations
- weapon systems have been generalized (range, weapon CD, etc.)
- armor and weapon classes reshuffled for certain ships
- lots of starting numbers (mainly hull/shield, weapon damage) rounded
- weapon - armor counters have been rebalanced, extreme damage bonuses smoothened
- resource generation reworked - TEC is now trade focused, not an economic superpower for both refineries and trade ships -> they're the 'credit race', but only that; Vasri got it's trade techs changed into refinery boost, they're now practically the 'resource' race, Advent already had their unique mechanics
- trade ports in general have been significantly nerfed, distance bonus halved, trade income reduced, since they're infinitely spammable anyways and don't have a 'hardcap', like refineries
- refinery bonuses increased from 15% / refinery (up to cap) to 25% bonus resource compared to base resource generation
- Orbital structures slot requirements rebalanced
- Starbases now have 10 upgrade points instead of 8, so they can have more race specific upgrades after maxing out their 'base' upgrades, they also got an extra weapon system with the lvl 2 upgrade, but graphically I have not made any changes, so weapon shots are coming from the 'center' of the starbases; sorry for that, I'm still not at that lvl of modding skills to give graphical updates for ships to have more weapons, I've only reshuffled the existing ones :) -> might change the antifighter weapons for starbases later to be at lvl 1 upgrade and that be the only bonus they get and weapon damages refocused to other weapon systems
- resource fields and planets have more resource asteroids and randomized parts got increased minimal numbers for a more stable map generating.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A large scale, but vanilla game based overhaul to rebalance certain elements.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
When worlds collide, the resulting abomination will consume the galaxy.
This Sins of a Solar Empire modification brings the various Stargate franchises into the fold. Choose your race as the Tau'ri, Asurans, Goa'uld, Wraith...
The reapers have returned from dark space. With Earth under attack and the mass relays in a state of chaos from refugees and the councils fleet engaging...
Add an new "empire building" mechanic for a truly epic Star Trek experience. A total conversion mod where you can play as one of 5 Star Trek factions...
Crazy is a mod that optimizes and changes gameplay of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. It offers overhauled gameplay of the factions, good looking graphical...
This is a work in progress!! A conversion mod for Sins of a Solar Empire! Eve online content is owned by CCP, with their permission we are creating a...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.