World with mix of many different nations. Imagine Star Wars fighting with Sauron, Steampunk conspiring against XV century Europe, Aliens fighting Djiniis, Orc fighting Morloks, Uruks fighting agains Alien Pirates! Swords, Axes, Lightsabers, Flintlock, Laser Cannons, Plasma Blasters, Arqebusiers, Blunderbuses, Antique Shields and Energy Fields, Crossbows, Magic Staves and Bows, Arrows, whatever you can imagine - now in one, huge mod with exceptional mechanics. What is it? This is Paradigm Worlds mod for Mount and Blade: Warband.
This is a quick fix patch for Paradigm Worlds, a Warband mod.
:some minor tweaks:
- because of new balance of power, needed to buff up a little Aien Shimizq Yethu and Thregoshi Orders
- blunderbus, strange blunderbus have now proper cone of fire
- some small changes due to arise of new faction, Necrocop
- greater lord parties, (max values)
- revert back to "normal" one of the skies
(probably) new game needed:*
- added Necro items to custom troops items
*if you didn't hire them and they didn't show in game till now there is a chance that patch will fix their inventory, not guaranteed
After installing newest version of the mod - 0.83 PARADIGM WORLDS: Time of the Apocalypse, apply this patch to the mod directory. When asked, overwrite.