This is patch for Paradigm Worlds: We, the Creatures!
PARADIGM WORLDS: We, the Creatures!
This is only PATCH. To make it work you need main mod files [download].
- Deformable face meshes for morloks, mutants, and vampires - thanks to GRIMP - from moddb forum
- New Mutant Faces, reedited voices - thanks to GRIMP - from moddb forum
- New uniforms for Freedom World (commoners) and few new troops
- Neutralised bugs - skybox, Sack town - dialog loop, reduced StarGate activity, slightly higher patrol, mercenaries and caravans amount on map
- New NEGOTIATION option - provoke - you can provoke a duel with anyone during negotiations
- New marry dialog ease or re-opened (due to nature of gender in PW they were unavailable - marriage is working, but still wip)
- more Townsfolks - by default there are more villagers and more townsfolks. In era 10K there is special set of citizens - called - cybernation, where all townfolks are more futuristic society.
- You can turn on/off, and even set visible-in-towns-citizen multiplier using Paradigm Menu, in the Camp menu.
- finally - Wife as a companion - thanks to - koteko: Forums.taleworlds.com
- re-scripted persuasion system - player can affect other creatures, manipulate - chance for manipulation depends on psychostate of 'victim', skills: manipulation and professional, and 1/3 og intelligence and charisma.
- 'Attacked' victim can defend using same calculations, however inertia against manipulation is weakeror stronger depending on relations. That part is done, however mechanic is gonna be expanded on variety of dialog situations, ranging from asking for a lowering prices to a forcing troops for recruitment.
- added access to my own devconsole - it can be turned on by turning on cheats. Dev-Menu is located in the camp menu. Console is run by HAMSTER(R) technology, which means that it can add or remove unlimited amount of hamsters. Please note, you can destory your game by using console. In case of spawning Hamsters in your location - I take no responsibility.
- in Cheatmode, menu Cheats - added function to camp in timeX50 and timex150, please note that using it for very long time without any break may crash your game.
- more reinforcement waves for battles and sieges
- fixed several bugs/issues mentioned in comments (missions loop, late arrival, few graphic glitches)
DESPITE MY ALL EFFORTS THIS PATCH IS NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE WITH VERSION 1.99, CHANGES WERE TO DEEP TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE
This patch upgrades mod to version 1.99.1 which is same as STEAM version.