Last update was a pretty big one, and made substantial changes to a great deal of areas. One part of it included a restrucuring of the Morrowind Rebirth archive, removing a lot of redundant meshes, textures and icon. Some meshes, textures and icons were also renamed. This was a great step towards making the mod less bloated. While this process was a necessity, it also brought with it a slew of bugs and issues. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I want to take the chance to apologize for the issues it might have caused.
With that out of the way I'm happy to introduce you to the mother of all updates! Hundreds of hours have been poured into 5.0, making it by far, the largest one for Rebirth. Included are a great deal of changes including bugfixes, new creatures, weapons, armor, improved models and much much more. For the full rundown please refer to the changelog down below.
Special thanks to Rubberman for the dialogue and scripts for the player homes, and for updating the Mercenaries addon with fixes and new features. I also want to thank all the others whom have contributed, both activly and passivly. Without you this update would not have been possible. Last and not least I want to thank those whom have playtested the beta, making sure that it doesn't break the game completely :-)
Last but not least I want to clarify something to you guys. 5.0 is not the end of Rebirth. More fixes, improvements and additions are planned. In fact you can view this update as Part 1 out of 2. More info will be shared later on this topic. Until then I hope you enjoy this update, and do let me know if you run into any issues. Have fun!
Morrowind Rebirth [Main]
Note that many of these fixes are re-implemented fixes that were cut out of the Morrowind Patch Project (For Rebirth) due to conflicts.
* Fixed issues where the boss on the Netch Leather Shield was floating, and where the grips were bleeding through the top of the shield. Special thanks to Melchior Dahrk for fixing these issues.
* Fixed issues where blunt weapons and axes didn't use the proper sounds when drawn or put away.
* Fixed an issue where the ambient color was set to black instead of white on the Chitin Boots, which made the leather part appear almost completely black in certain lighting conditions.
* Fixed an issue where Dunel Saryon in Molag Mar, The Pilgrim's Rest, was set as offering trader services, although he had nothing to offer. Changed class from 'Trader Service' to 'Trader'.
* Fixed issues where the UV maps for the Glass Longsword and Glass Claymore were misaligned (there were visible black lines in the middle of the guards).
* Fixed an issue where the Armun-An Bonemold Cuirass had no proper ground model nor an icon representative of the look of that armor.
* Fixed an issue where all Bonemold pauldrons didn't use their forearm body part models.
* Fixed an issue where the spikes on the Chitin Dagger used the wrong texture.
* Fixed an issue where Senise Thindo's ash curse spells had the corprus effect. Getting this effect from anyone else but Dagoth Geres will break the game or cause a crash.
* Fixed an issue wher Tanusea Veloth had the corprus effect. Getting this effect from anyone else but Dagoth Geres will break the game or cause a crash.
* Fixed an issue where BM_riekling_be_UNIQUE1 was set to respawn, even though it's unique to the quest "The Ritual of Beasts".
* Fixed an issue where Bight storms didn't use the correct sound (wind_hvy.wav instead of blight.wav).
* Fixed issues where some shop banners didn't match the services provided by the respective shops. The Pawnbroker in Ald'Ruhn for example had a 'Goods' banner instead of a 'Pawnbroker' banner.
* Fixed an issue where the Wraithguard recieved after killing Vivec wasn't using the correct model, and was left-handed instead of right-handed.
* Fixed an issue where the player could take a scripted common ring inside the Mage's Guild in Wolverine Hall.
* Fixed an issue where 'Call Bear' didn't use the correct vfx.
* Fixed an issue where the Dreamer in Gindrala Hleran's House was set to respawn.
* Fixed an issue where the Fire Shield used the wrong area effect vfx.
* Fixed an issue where almost most items inside Mzuleft were set as owned, even though all NPCs inside are hostile.
* Fixed an issue where 'Drain Acrobatics' spell used the 'Drain Sneak' effect.
* Fixed an issue where some of the Wraithguard enchantment effects overlapped, and made the shield-bubble effect invisible.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Plague Wolf' didn't have the script 'diseaseYellowTick' attached to it.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Plague Bear' didn't have the script 'diseaseAtaxia' attached to it.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Lesser Bonewalker' didn't have the script 'diseaseBrownRot' attached to it.
* Fixed an issue where guards remained hostile after removing your bounty.
* Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the Prelude Shipwreck cabin due to the door being locked. The key to the door were probably meant to be used to open the exterior door, not the interior door.
* Fixed an issue where Belt of Heartfire used the wrong icon.
* Fixed an issue where Imperial Chain Pauldron: Left used the wrong ground model.
* Fixed an issue where Guarg gro-Yarzol was set to use a Vampire Face even though he's no vampire.
* Fixed an issue where there were two identical Chitin helmets, but they had different names. Both are now named Chitin Helm.
* Fixed an issue where 'Velothi's Shield' was using the Imperial Shield model instead of the Chitin Shield model.
* Fixed an issue where light_de_candle_10, light_de_candle_11 and light_de_candle_14 used the wrong icons.
* Fixed an issue where 'Balyn Omarel' was misspelled as 'Balyn Omavel'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Dralcea Arethi' was misspelled as 'Dralsea Arethi'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Dravasa Andrethi' was misspelled as 'Dravasa Andrethi's'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Fadila Balvel' was misspelled as 'Fadile Balvel'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Fendryn Drelvi' was misspelled as 'Fendryn Delvi'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Hleras Gidren' was misspelled as 'Hleras Gidran'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Mebestien Ence' was misspelled as Mebestian Ence'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Rarayn Radarys' was misspelled as 'Rararyn Radarys'.
* Fixed an issue where 'Shazgob gro-Luzgan' was misspelled as 'Shazgob gra-Luzgan'
* Fixed an issue where 'Terurise Girvayne' was misspelled as 'Teruise Girvayne'
* Fixed an issue where 'Thervul' Serethi was misspelled as 'Threvul Serethi'.
* Fixed an issue where a sixth house-spawn was present in the Bitter Coast region (-5,-8).
* Fixed an issue where the spike on the Dragonscale Tower Shield was floating.
* Fixed an issue where the Kwama Egg Sack container wasn't set to respawn.
The farmers of Vos now has something to farm.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the Staada model was in the wrong folder, which in some cases could cause a crash to deskop (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where the duration for the Restore Intelligence spell was set to 30 instead of 1 (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where Banhammer used an icon that didn't represent what it actually looks like (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where Akulakhan does not crumble after destroying the heart (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where the one archery target model was pointing to the wrong texture (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where Frostsong had an incorrect filepath, causing a crash to desktop (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where the body part models for the Royal Shields were incorrect (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where the Dwemer Bolt texture was saved in the wrong format (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where the Jotun head texture was saved in the wrong format (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed an issue where Gothren's Robe had no first person model (also fixed in the hotfix for 4.9).
* Fixed issues where the ambient, diffuse and specualar color was incorrect for furn_com_table_03 and furn_com_table_03 making them appear much browner compared to other furniture in the same set.
* Fixed issues where exterior rock models had bump and detail-map data even though none of them were used.
* Fixed issues where the UV maps for Shadowsting and the Sword of White Woe were misaligned (there were visible black lines in the middle of the guards).
* Fixed an issue where random food leveled-list wasn't completely randomized, causing some NPCs to have stacks of just one food-item.
* Fixed an issue where a trapdoor in Fort Ashmoth could be activated, making it swing open into the ground (it doesn't lead anywhere).
* Fixed an issue where a knocked down door inside Fort Ashmoth could be activated, making it swing open into the ground.
* Fixed issues where several Iron and Silver Daggers didn't have the same chop/slash/thrust damage variables.
* Fixed issues where the UV maps for all wooden cups were misaligned (the UVs were misaligned by 90 degrees).
* Fixed an issue where Trebonius' Staff used an icon that didn't represent what it actually looks like.
* Fixed an issue where the Steel Staff used an icon that didn't represent what it actually looks like.
* Fixed an issue where Nalcarya of White Haven had one exterior door that wasn't locked at night.
* Fixed issues where several enchanted Steel Darts didn't have "Ignore Normal Weapon Resistance" ticked.
* Fixed an issue where the magic circle in Mournhold was missing (Mage's Guild transport).
* Fixed an issue where Tyravel Manor and Nerano Manor in Balmora closed at night (should be shops only).
* Fixed an issue where Imperial Guard Captains kept walking back and forth due to incorrect AI values.
* Fixed an issue where Shock Resistance: Bargain was mislabled as Restore Willpower: Bargain.
* Fixed an issue where a travel marker inside Fort Moonmoth, Prison Towers, was misplaced.
* Fixed an issue where the quest item "misc_imp_silverware_pitcher_uni" had a duplicate.
* Fixed an issue where the quest item "misc_com_wood_spoon_01_UNI1" had a duplicate.
* Fixed an issue where Demmy's Den, Vivec Entrance, exterior didn't match the interior.
* Fixed an issue where the Wormmouth Scale model was pointing to the wrong texture.
* Fixed an issue where the Divine Metaphysics model was pointing to the wrong texture.
* Fixed an issue where the book Blacksmithing Tools had a missing art texture.
* Fixed an issue where the Dwemer book model was pointing to the wrong texture.
* Fixed an issue where Dread Curse: Magicka was spelled Dread Curse: Magica.
* Fixed an issue where Key to Nchurdamz Doors was not inside or even close to Nchurdamz.
* Fixed an issue where there was a large gap in the ceiling in Andrano Ancestral Tomb.
* Fixed an issue where 'Olaf's Fist' was invisibile in first-person.
* Fixed an issue where the water in water barrels did not animate.
* Fixed an issue where Bloodgrass in the Deadlands had collision.
* Fixed an issue where Spirit Drinker had no enchantment.
* Fixed an issue where 'Gill Breather' had no unique icon.
* Fixed an issue where 'The Icecap' had no unique icon.
* Fixed an issue where 'Ripper' had no unique icon.
* Fixed an issue where the Crabshell Helm had no ground model.
* Fixed an issue where some Duke's Guards had no weapons.
* Fixed missing ownership flags on hundreds of objects.
* Fixed several minor uv/texture issues.
* Fixed typos.
The exterior of Outpost Renius has been reworked into something more believable.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* The guards inside "under-Skar" or the Manor District have been replaced with static sharpshooter guards. This change will make it far easier to navigate the bridges. It also makes more sense to have sharpshooters keeping an eye on things due to the layout.
* You no longer have to kill Ralyn Othravel to get hold of Auriel's Bow. The bow is now inside a locked and trapped chest, which you can either get by picking the lock and disarming the trap, or by stealing the key from Ralyn Othravel and disarming the trap.
* The "Ebony Spear" you get from Theldyn Virith after you kill Gordol is now called Veloth's Malison. It uses a unique model since a while back, and simply calling it an Ebony Spear didn't make much sense.
* Imperial travel agents are no longer part of the Imperial Legion, and thus will no longer prompt a service refusal if the player is part of the legion and is not wearing an Imperial uniform.
* Reworked spell selection for hundreds of NPCs. Some NPCs had spells which they shouldn't have had, and others had spells which they couldn't even use (mark, recall, divine intervention etc).
* The enchanted Deadric Cuirass and Greaves you get from Therana as a reward for the Auriel's Bow quest are now called Therana's Deadric Cuirass and Therana's Deadric Greaves.
* The enchanted Dreugh Cuirass you get after killing the Dreugh Warlord has been renamed to 'Dreugh Warlord's Cuirass'. The cuirass now also uses a unique model.
* Members of the Commona Tong and Thieves Guild will no longer refuse services if you are carrying Raw Glass, Raw Ebony, Moon Sugar or Skooma.
* Members of the Vampire Clans will no longer refuse services if you are carrying Human Heart, Human Meat or Human Eye.
* Members of house Telvanni no longer refuse services if you are carrying Vampire Dust.
* Increased slash damage by 4 points for all spears (to balance the fact that Halberds were better in every aspect other than reach and speed).
* Fort Ashmoth now looks more like a ruin rather than an intact Imperial fort. Also made some other additional improvements to the exterior.
* Skeleton Berserkers and respawning Greater Skeleton Champions now longer wield Nordic Silver weapons.
* Most prominent NPCs such as leaders of the great houses have been buffed, and given better equipment.
* Telvanni Guards are no longer clones, and there are now a large variety of both female/male guards.
* Many merchants still had a low skill in mecantile, which made bartering way too profitable.
* Blind Slaughterfish no longer spawn in the oceans or in rivers, but inside grottos and caves.
* City Gates will now open 6.am instead of 8.am, and will close 10 pm instead of 8.pm.
* Low level NPCs in Dren Plantation will no longer wield Deadric/Ebony gear.
* Corprus weepings are no longer readily available from merchants.
* General optimization in and around Pelagiad and Dren Plantation.
* Hecerinde now has Grandmaster's Probes and Lockpicks for sale.
* New descriptions for Call Bear, Call Wolf and Summon Bonewolf.
* Increased the amount of ingredients available for alchemists.
* A massive amount of landscape changes, fixes and improvements.
* Increased the amount of ingredients in some containers.
* Increased the 'drop' chances for several common ingredients
* Dreamers now wield a larger variety of weapons.
* Disabled sleeping in Akulakhan's Chamber.
* Improved pathgrids in all cities.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Added a completely new plugin: Morrowind Rebirth - Tools [Addon], making all changes to apparatus, lockpicks, probes and repair items optional.
* Added a velothi-styled stairway leading up to the Red Mountain Shrine. I've also made some small changes to other shrines.
* Added Ahinanapal, the small Ashlander camp outside Ghostgate, mentioned in the quest 'Cure the Outcast Outlander'.
* Added new icons for all potions. The icons now display a symbol of the first effect of each respective potion.
* Added more varied items to several traders and pawnbrokers. This should make trading a bit more exciting.
* Added some fields next to Vos. In vanilla there were plenty of farmers in Vos, but no fields to farm.
* Added a lot of clutter and reworked parts of the layout of Hlaalu Council Manor, Balmora.
* Added a lot of clutter to Redas Ancestral Tomb to make it a bit more interesting to explore.
* Added railings to some Silt Strider caravaner platforms to prevent them from falling down.
* Added 6th House-style clutter outside most 6th house caves and bases.
* Added imperial styled toilets to all imperial forts and various imperial settlements.
* Added a completely new dock to Wolverine Hall, with an imperial look.
* Added options to travel to and from all gondola ports in Vivec.
* Added a bunch of bridges in Vivec, making it easier to navigate the city.
* Added the missing imperial magistrate 'Nolus Atrius' to Fort Moonmoth.
* Added a lot of clutter to the once simple Talos Shrine in Gnisis.
* Added the missing bloatspore plant to various caves around Vvardenfell.
* Added an Almsivi Intervention marker to Kahnud Temple in the Grazelands.
* Added exterior walls and towers to Outpost Renius.
* Added the Secret Master's alchemy set.. somewhere.
* Added a lightsource to the Ebonheart lighthouse.
* Added better hitboxes for beast races.
* Added interiors to all Windmills.
You can now buy homes, and there are 5 to chose from:
- Caldera Darkstone Manor (75.000 gold)
- Balmora River's Edge (50.000 gold)
- Vivec Strider's Rest (50.000 gold)
- Sadrith Mora Fungai Hill (35.000 gold)
- Ald'Ruhn Arwin (30.000 gold) (Brutus will explain why it has a funky name)
Each house comes with its own set of furniture including bookshelves, chests, containers, chairs, tables and so on, but you have to decorate the rest by yourself.
To buy a home simply visit the Imperial Estate Agency in Balmora, and talk to Brutus.
Currently you can only own one property per character and save.
New textures, models and other improvements for flora such as trees and bushes.
- New leaf and bark textures for Ascadian Isles trees/bush, and Grazeland trees.
- New models for some West Gash trees.
- Grazeland trees are now smaller.
Yanith-Duniasha, Lava River Passage
A new level to the already huge Dwemer Ruin of Yanith-Duniasha has been added. This area might feel familiar to some, as it uses parts of Balmora's Underworld.
Balmora River Restored
The river in Balmora has been restored, and now runs through the entire city instead of being cut off.
Seyda Outpost Reworked
The small Imperial fort-styled outpost near Seyda Neen has been completely transformed into something more fitting.
I've restored an area mentioned in-game, but was for some reason excluded. You can access it from The Rat in the Pot, and you need to be a member of the Thieves Guild unless you want a bounty.
A new cultist cave located in the Shegorad region. Explore it and discover what's going on (funny hats included!). Interior design by Firefanix.
Dren Plantation Overhaul
The layout of Dren Plantation has been changed to feel and look be more organic and natural.
Vivec Entrance Overhaul
Several areas of Vivec Entrance has been reworked, including new walls covering almost the entire settlement, and a new shack near the docks. Clutter and some buildings have also been rearanged to make the area feel a bit more natural.
Dunmer Strongholds Overhaul
Tons of clutter has been added to the exteriors of some Dunmer Strongholds. This overhaul covers the following ruins:
Dwemer Ruins Overhaul
Some of the smaller Dwemer Ruins have been expanded, with more areas to explore and more clutter. This overhaul covers the following ruins:
- Mzahnch Lower Level
Moonmoth Legion Fort Overhaul
I've overhauled a large part of the fort making it feel less cramped. This overhaul includes a new general quarters, sleeping quarters, Nolus Atrius Quarters, Larrius Varro Quarters, armory and a toilet.
Wolverine Hall Overhaul
I've overhauled parts of the fort. This overhaul includes sleeping quarters for the legionaries, jail cells, armory and a toilet. Several adjustments have also been made to the exterior, making it feel less cramped and more natural.
A ton of new skeleton models haven been introduced, replacing many generic models while also adding variety to some types. The following skeletons have been replaced:
- Skeleton Warrior (7 variations)
- Skeleton Berserker (2 variations)
- Skeleton Champion
New Enchanted Clothing
* Pants of Swift Escape
* Pants of Protection
* Pants of Healing
* Pants of Flight
* Pants of Bodily Restoration
* Ring of Battle Cry
* Ring of War Cry
* Ring of Command
* Ring of Warrior's Resolve
* Ring of Iron Skin
* Deceiver's Hand
* Vivec's Palm
* Merchant's Glove
* Negotiator's Glove
* Hand of God
New Enchanted Armor
* Shield of Thorns
* Blazing Hide
* Fiery Helm
* Icy Helm
New Enchanted Weapons
* Imperial Flameslayer
* Imperial Flamesword
* Imperial Flameblade
* Imperial Sparkslayer
* Imperial Sparksword
* Imperial Sparkblade
* Imperial Shardslayer
* Imperial Shardsword
* Imperial Shardblade
* Imperial Viperslayer
* Imperial Vipersword
* Imperial Viperblade
* Scythe of Tranquillity
* Scythe of Noise
* Flaming Scythe
* Poisonous Scythe
* Freezing Scythe
* Shocking Scythe
* Cephalopod Pauldron: Left
* Cephalopod Pauldron: Right
* Gah-Julan Bonemold Plate Helm
* Bolvyn Venim's Helm
* Boiled Netch Leather Cap
* Duke's Guard Silver Cap
* Bonemold Cap
* Imperial Silver Cap
* Mabrigash Helm
* Bugshell Hat (3 variations)
* Shroom Hat
* Ebony Claymore
* Ebony Longbow
* Kurog's Visage
* Ring of Namira
* Ash Vampire Dust
* Scroll of Mental Protection
* Scroll of Knight's Barrier
* Scroll of Shocking Death
* Scroll of Flaming Death
* Scroll of Freezing Death
* Scroll of Agony
* Scroll of Anguish
* Scroll of the Druid
* Scroll of Lethal Venom
* Calming Touch renamed to Calming Touch: Humanoid
* Calming Touch: Creature
* Detect Enchantment: Strong
* Detect Enchantment: Great
* Detect Enchantment: Wild
* Detect Key: Strong
* Detect Key: Great
* Detect Key: Wild
* Detect Creature: Strong
* Detect Creature: Great
* Detect Creature: Wild
Ahinanapa, the supposed ashlander camp outside Ghostgate now exists.
* Draugr Berserker scale from 1.0 to 1.2 (to match other Draugr).
* Draugr speed standardized from 12-30 to 10.
* Draugr now have a 50 % weakness to fire.
* Kagouti speed from 45 to 40.
* Changes to all Turn Undead, Frenzy, Calm, Rally and Demoralize spells, making them somewhat more useful. These changes
mainly consist of increasing and standardising the magnitude of all premade spells using the spell effects above.
Spells (base cost)
* Detect Enchantment base cost from 0.8 to 0.5.
* Detect Animal base cost from 0.8 to 0.5.
* Detect Key base cost from 0.8 to 0.5.
* Silence base cost from 20 to 25.
* Sound base cost from 0.35 to 0.5.
* Blind base cost from 1.0 to 0.8
* Charm base cost from 2.5 to 4.0.
* Stormkiss Enchantment:
- Shock Damage from 2-8 for 1 second to 5-10 for 1 second.
- Area of effect from 0 to 5.
* Hort-Ledd's Robe enchantment:
- Shield 5-5 points for 30 seconds to 10-10 points for 30 seconds.
- Enchantment capacity from 80 to 100.
* Robe of the Hortator enchantment:
- Fortify Magicka duration from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
- Fortify Magicka magnitude from 20-20 to 25-25.
* Robe of St. Roris enchantment:
- Restore Fatigue magnitude from 3-5 to 2-5.
- Restore Health magnitude from 3-5 to 2-5.
- Restore Fatigue duration from 5 to 10.
- Restore Health duration from 5 to 10.
* Plain paper, notes, parchments and paper rolls weight from 0.2 to 0.1.
* Included more (and updated) models from 'Morrowind Optimization Patch' that haven't already been covered by other replacers included in Rebirth.
* The keyhole texture used in vanilla Morrowind on the Armun-An Pauldron spikes have been replaced with something more appropriate.
* Dwemer gears now have matching textures to the gears seen on the Dwemer steam-machines.
* Removed the bad looking fake teeth model from Scamps.
* Removed reflections from Steel weapons.
* Improved uvs and models for the Adamantium Armor-set.
* Improved uv/shading/textures for hundreds of objects.
* Improved models for dozens of misc items.
* Improved model for Adamantium Tower Shield.
* Improved models for Redoran architecture.
* Improved model for Crab Meat.
* Improved model for Basket containers.
* Improved model and icon for Elanande's Battle Axe.
* New model, icon and texture for Eltonbrand.
* New model and icon for Adamantium Ore.
* New model and icon for Vintage Brandy.
* New model and icon for Absinthe.
* New texture variations for barrels.
* New texture for the House of Wonders sign.
* New texture for the Estate Agency sign.
* New texture for the Petrocca Bank sign.
* New texture for the Silver Barrel sign.
* New texture for Blood decal.
* New textures for the Fire Clanfear.
* New textures for Ane Teria's Mace.
* New textures for Molag Grunda
* New texture for Creeper.
* New models for oval carpets.
* New models for several lanterns.
* New model for Drake's Pride Robe.
* New model for Whitewalker Robe.
* New model for Hort-Ledd's Robe.
* New model for Redas Robe of Deeds.
* New model for Robe of the Hortator.
* New model for Fang of Haynekhtnamet.
* New model for Barenziah's Daedric Dagger.
* New models for Royal Guard Shields.
* New model for Soscean's Cuirass.
* New models for Corpus Meat.
* New models for Daedric chests.
* New model for Daedric altar.
* New model for Redoran Master Helm.
* New model for Phenem (the Lich).
* New model for Draugr Berserker.
* New model for Steel Waraxe
* New model for Orcish Warhammer.
* New model for Steel Warhammer.
* New model for Steel Dart.
* New model for Heather.
* New model for Fury.
* New icon for Dwemer Towershield.
* New icon for Dwemer Crossbow.
* New icon for Nordic Longsword.
* New icon for Nordic Shortsword.
* New icon for Nordic Dagger
* New icon for Imperial Claymore.
* New icon for Stormfang.
* New icon for Amberfire.
* New icon for Widowmaker.
* New icon for Frostsong.
* New icon for Voidguard.
* New icon for Stinger.
* New icon for Racerbeak.
* New icon for Willbreaker.
* New icon for Bonebiter Bow.
and much much more..
Morrowind Rebirth - Races [Addon]
* The esm has been converted to an esp.
- 'Dragon Skin' duration from 30 to 60.
- 'Ancestral Guardian' duration from 30 to 60.
- 'Kynareth's Blessing' duration from 30 to 60.
Morrowind Rebirth - Mercenaries [Addon]
A big shoutout to 'Rubberman' for updating this plugin, making it even better.
* Fixed issues where mercenaries kept repeating "I am Injured" when hired.
* Fixed issues where some mercenaries could not be hired.
* Fixed several other minor issues.
* Added more dialogue and features to the mercenaries.
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* It's now about 100 % easier to self-enchant items with constant effects.
* It's now about 25 % cheaper to enchant items using enchanter-services.
* Self made potions now have somewhat longer duration and higher magnitude.
* Elemental Shields now causes less damage upon self and on enemies.
* Bribing is now more consistent across the board.
Morrowind Rebirth - Skills [Addon]
* Successfully creating a magic weapon now gives 10 points instead of 5 points (out of 100) towards a skill increase in Enchanting.
* Updated the Morrowind Patch Project compatibilty patch from 1.6.5 to 1.6.6.
* A massive cleanup of the archive.
* Improved credit list.
* Improved readme.
* The compatibility patch for Dramatic Vivec will not work with 5.0: Part 1, but a functional patch will be included in 5.0: Part 2 or sooner.
* The pathfinding in The Deadlands is pretty horrible, but will be fixed in 5.0: Part 2.