Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
This is the full version of Morrowind Rebirth 5.0.
* Fixed an issue where Ajira was supposed to offer Telvanni Bug Musk, Mazte, Flin and Sujamma for sale (mentioned in dialogue), but had none.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the Mabrigash Helm would float when placed in the gameworld. Thanks to 'Melchior Dahrk' for fixing this issue and for optimizing the model.
* Fixed issues where a replacement model for a rock caused some issues like floating/clipping objects, most notably in Urshilaku Burial Caverns and Ilunibi.
* Fixed an issue where the Ash Scrib had no sounds generation package attached to it, meaning it would use the default werewolf sounds.
* Fixed an issue where the top door to the Razor Hole in Balmora didn't unlock and lock like other shop doors.
* Fixed an issue where the Red Mountain shrine platform had no collision.
* Fixed an issue where Orrent Geontene didn't have Telekenisis for sale.
* Fixed issues where dozens of containers had no ownership.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Bound equipment now have 0 enchantment value, to prevent an exploit where you could get free and wieghtless Daedric equipment.
* Set the wander value for the Mudcrab Merchant to 0 to prevent him from disappearing/clipping into the terrain.
* Only imperial vendors will now refuse services if you have Raw Glass or Raw Ebony in your inventory.
* Carrying Vampire Dust will no longer prompt a service refusal.
* Regular Cliffracers are no longer completely passive (which was not intended).
* Regular Scribs are no longer hostile.
* Creeper will now buy potions and drinks.
* Improved path grids in dozens of locations.
* Ascended Sleeper speed from 20 to 75 (!).
* Dremora (all kinds) speed from 65 to 70.
Spells (base cost)
* Levitate base cost from 0.7 to 1.0
* Absorb Health base cost from 18 to 16.
* Summon Ancestral Ghost base cost from 5 to 6.
* Summon Bonelord base cost from 14 to 16.
* Summon Bonewalker base cost from 8 to 10.
* Summon Centurion Sphere base cost from 9 to 11.
* Summon Clannfear base cost from 11 to 13.
* Summon Daedroth base cost from 16 to 18.
* Summon Dremora base cost from 18 to 20.
* Summon Flame Atronach base cost from 13 to 15.
* Summon Frost Atronach base cost from 14 to 16.
* Summon Golden Saint base cost from 26 to 28.
* Summon Greater Bonewalker base cost from 10 to 12.
* Summon Hunger base cost from 16 to 18.
* Summon Scamp base cost from 7 to 9.
* Summon Skeletal Minion base cost from 6 to 8.
* Summon Storm Atronach base cost from 20 to 22.
* Summon Winged Twilight base cost from 24 to 26.
* Tomb chest loot tables have been reworked and most chests will now hold interesting/useful loot.
* Slightly increased the chance of scrolls to appear in containers.
* Slightly Increased the chance of pearls to appear in kollop.
* Tomb chests and urns are less likely to be empty.
* The texture for the Blind Slaughterfish has been given a bit more color. This should prevent it from looking like it has no texture in certain lighting conditions.
* New models for dozens of static objects.
* New model for Adamantium Boots.
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Slightly increased the distance at which NPCs will greet you.
* Spellmaking is now somewhat cheaper.
* Training is now somewhat cheaper.