"Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do"
Morrowind Rebirth is a total overhaul for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the aim to enhance the gameplay by balancing certain aspects of the game, and by giving the player more to see and do. Morrowind Rebirth is the result of thousands of hours of modding, and is still a work in progress. For those of you who want more information about the specific changes in this modification, please refer to the following changelog: Moddb.com , read the feature list, and/or watch the video below for a general overview:
Morrowind Rebirth is a massive mod with a ton of new features. Down below you can view some of these, but it's only through gameplay that you'll have a chance to fully discover what Rebirth has to offer.
Leveled list tweaks
Installation and requirements
Please read the article "Installation & requirements", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Bugs and other issues
It's important that you, the players, provide me with feedback and support. Without it I might not be able to track down bugs introduced by Morrowind Rebirth. You're also welcome to report issues found in vanilla Morrowind. Post your bug-reports in the forum section here: Moddb.com at Nexus: Nexusmods.com or send me a personal message at either site.
Morrowind Rebirth and MGSO
I do not recommend MGSO for two reasons: 1) It's outdated 2) It's unoptimized. MGSO includes a heap of stuff including textures that are inconsistent, and meshes that are so badly optimized that they can cause serious fps-issues. This is especially troublesome when using Morrowind Rebirth along with MGSO, since Rebirth adds a ton of stuff to the gameworld. One object without proper collision or with too many polys won't cause any harm, but multiply that by ten and you are bound to experience massive framedrops.
Rebirth on the other hand includes a large number of mesh replacers that are, in most cases, optimized. These meshes are also up-to-date, ensuring that you, the player, will have the best looking models possible without causing a ton of hitching. With that said I wouldn't recommend MGSO. The proper way to play Rebirth with the best possible fidelity is to use MGE XE: Nexusmods.com and handpick texture replacers from either morrowind nexus or morrowind modding history.
Morrowind Rebirth and OpenMW
Morrowind Rebirth is currently compatible with OpenMW, and should be compatible with it's multiplayer component, too. Note that OpenMW is still a work in progress so changes in future releases might cause compatibility issues.
Morrowind Rebirth and Tamriel Rebuilt
At this moment I do not recommend using Tamriel Rebuilt with Morrowind Rebirth. While TR is an amazing mod, it doesn't really work well with Morrowind Rebirth due to several reasons. First of all the balance in TR is based on vanilla, thus every item, weapon, armor, rewards etc will not go well with the balance changes in Rebirth. Another thing that will prove to be troublesome is the fact that Morrowind Rebirth comes with a lot of new models replacing rocks, trees, furniture etc. This causes issues like floaters, bleeding objects etc in the mainland, where many models are based on the footprint of vanilla models.
I heartly recommend getting TR, but play it in a separate installation just to be on the safe side. Follow this guide on how to create multiple copies of Morrowind: Wiki.theassimilationlab.com
Old Save Games
Please read the article "How to update your old save game to a new version using Wyre Mash", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Please read the article "Compatiblity", which can be found here: Moddb.com
Hey guys! It wasn't my intention to upload an update this soon, but it has come to my attention that there are some issues with MR that I really need to fix right away (one breaking the main quest). Along with the fixes come a few small additions, such as an overhaul to Maar Gan and a new Dwemer ruin near Vos (exterior only atm). I know it's not optimal releasing an update so soon after 4.5, but I feel it's in everyone's interest.
* Ergnir in Guild of Fighters, Ald'Rhun no longer wanders of from his workplace leaving his wares unchecked.
* Fixed an issue where a banner outside Bildren Areleth's shop in Tel Aruhn made if difficult to enter.
Maar Gan has recieved a small overhaul
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the Scroll of Firewind enchantment had Fortify Attribute: Agility instead of Fortify Attribute: Speed.
* Fixed an issue where the ground model of Soscean's Cuirass wasn't used when placing it on the ground or any other surface.
* Fixed an issue where Llensi Verilnith in Ald Redaynia was offering trader services even though she had nothing to offer.
* Fixed an issue where the large boat in Vivec Entrance had a door that wasn't going anywere and should have been locked.
* Fixed an issue where Tolmse Hlarayn, the owner of Dunmer Delicacies, were set as a drillmaster instead of a trader.
* Fixed an issue where travel markers in Telvanni Vaults, Vivec, teleported you to the wrong locations.
* Fixed an issue where the Shockbite Battle Axe enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where Divine Lightning weapons enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where Righteous Fire weapons enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where the Wild Ash Bull Netch/Wormmouth had white blood instead of red blood.
* Fixed a trapdoor in The Black Goblet, Suran, that was inaccessable even after unlocking it.
* Fixed an issue where the wooden knife handle mesh was pointing to the incorrect texture path.
* Fixed pathgrid issues in the Deadlands (Still somewhat wonky though).
* Fixed issues which made it impossible to get out of "The Rift".
* Fixed a ton of minor issues like floaters and bleeding objects.
* Fixed an issue where the Hlaalu Royal Towershield had no icon.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Note to Amaya' wasn't obtainable.
* Fixed scaling issues on the Ebonheart dock mesh.
* Fixed pathgrid issues in Hla Oad.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Changed the amount of random raw adamantium in ore veins from 1 to 3, making it much less likely that you are left with nothing spawning.
* Sixth House Shield has been renamed to "House Dagoth Tower Shield". It doesn't share the textures of other Sixth House items.
* Elbert Nermarc, the enchanter in Mournhold, no longer has an unlimited supply of grand soulgems.
* Phnem Necropolis, Pathway is now a bit easier to navigate due to improved lighting values.
* Eating an ingredient now increases your Alchemy skill from 0.25 points to 0.50 per use.
* Greatly increased the amount of ingredients available at alchemists/apothecarists.
* Increased the light radius from torches from 128 to 196.
Yanith Mine exterior
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
Maar Gan Overhaul
A complete overhaul of the small redoran settlment of Maar Gan. The once cramped settlement has now been opened up, with the temple overlooking the town. A few new vendors have also opened up for business.
A new dwemer ruin close to vos. At the moment you can't go inside the mine/ruin, but you can explore the exterior.
* Greater Skeleton Champion health from 180 to 300.
* Greater Skeleton Warrior health from 120 to 150.
* Skeleton Champion health from 150 to 200.
* Skeleton Warrior health from 80 to 100.
* Lightning Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Frost Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Fire Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Dagoth Gares health from 400 to 500.
* Hrelvesuu now has a soul value of 400.
* Ash Vampire soul value from 400 to 600.
* Imperfect soul value from 400 to 800.
* Skeleton speed from 60 to 65.
* Dremora speed from 55 to 65.
* Ring of Regeneration value from 8500 to 2250.
* Hellfire Staff value from 9250 to 7250.
* Ward of Phnem value from 5650 to 7650.
* Silver Saber value from 75 to 140.
* Shimsil value from 8750 to 4750.
* Chitin Longsword weight from 1 to 8.
* Ward of Phnem enchantment:
- Sound 25-25 points on self (new effect).
* Model and texture improvements for:
- Large Ship (exterior/interior)
- Huntsman Crossbow
- Huntsman Bolt
- Potted Plant
New model for Huntsman Crossbow
* Removed Darknuts Dwemer Ruins Rebirth Integrated from the main archive. Several file paths have been changed in the main archive and thus this esp is no longer functional.
* Updated the readme
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Makes some changes to duration, magnitude and value of self made potions. Overall alchemy should now feel more useful.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
I made some changes to duration, magnitude and value of self made potions. Overall alchemy should now feel more useful. How to install: Replace the plugin...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.