Morrowind Rebirth is a huge modification and will not work well with a lot of other mods, especially mods that make changes to the landscape or add new buildings.
Not compatible with:
- Mods that alter the landscape in any way. Conflicting landscape edits will cause major issues where buildings or other static objects become submerged and can't be viewed or accessed as intended.
- Mods that add new buildings, such as house mods. Same issue as above.
- Mods that alter meshes such as trees and rocks. Morrowind Rebirth was built with a specific set of tree/rock meshes and will not work well with other tree/rock replacers.
- Mods that alter stats (value, weight, weapon speed etc) will conflict, but are not necessarily incompatible with MR. Adjust your loadorder if you want to use another balance mod (such as BTB's).
- Mods that add new weapons/armor/creatures, but you need to use TESTool to merge leveled lists.
- Mods that add new features through scripting.
- Mods that replaces textures.
- Mods that add new dialogue.