This is an authorised submod of Perisno, with a few additions from DtheHun (thank you, sir!). It is focused mostly on adding more female troops to Perisno. Demonic and Eagle Pilgrims are upgradeable. The recruits of most kingdoms may now be converted at promotion to Perisno recruits (which are slightly upgraded). It's now possible to build your Perisno Empire army from the beginning. Note that only recruits may be converted; once troops are set in their culture, they keep it. Redwood Elves and Valahir cannot be converted -- they are different cultures entirely. Perisno Pilgrims now have female counterparts, the Perisno Initiates. All troops of these clerical orders use blunt weapons (even the cavalry lances). Female troops have had armour changes to make them look a little bit more professional. Non-mercenary female troops tend to be a bit prettier than before, with more hairstyles. Peasant Women and Refugees can be upgraded along many different paths now.
Please note. This is a patch for version 0.77. This patch is save game compatible with 0.77 ONLY.
- [Added] Hunted meats to the list of things that can go rotten
- [Changed] Zann warning day in case player has changed Zann invasion date in game settings
- [Changed] Zann faction value on Zann invasion day to correct number (was previously out of range)
- [Changed] Trigger for Lords that were exiled so they can return if correct setting is chosen in game settings menu
- [Fixed] AI Patrols
- [Fixed] Double Bodyguard Spawns
- [Fixed] Manhunters unable to spawn at cities higher than 22, so 5 more cities get manhunters
- [Changed] Kingdom spawn for parties