This is an authorised submod of Perisno, with a few additions from DtheHun (thank you, sir!). It is focused mostly on adding more female troops to Perisno. Demonic and Eagle Pilgrims are upgradeable. The recruits of most kingdoms may now be converted at promotion to Perisno recruits (which are slightly upgraded). It's now possible to build your Perisno Empire army from the beginning. Note that only recruits may be converted; once troops are set in their culture, they keep it. Redwood Elves and Valahir cannot be converted -- they are different cultures entirely. Perisno Pilgrims now have female counterparts, the Perisno Initiates. All troops of these clerical orders use blunt weapons (even the cavalry lances). Female troops have had armour changes to make them look a little bit more professional. Non-mercenary female troops tend to be a bit prettier than before, with more hairstyles. Peasant Women and Refugees can be upgraded along many different paths now.
Perisno 0.76 (Patch) The full 0.75 version of Perisno is required in order to use this patch. Apply the patch by simply copy-pasting the files over the 0.75 files.
- [FIXED] Hakkon heavy footman and legionnaire are no longer sorted as archers
- [FIXED] Issues with some dwarf armor/helmets
- [FIXED] General Iolach Crash
- [FIXED] Troops Wearing wrong helms
- [CHANGED] Item Sorting
- [CHANGED] Items are adjusted by stats
- [CHANGED] Encumbrance is now meaningful
- [CHANGED] Troop stats increased about 10% except archers, who are about 10% less power draw
- [CHANGED] Module.ini adjusted to increase armor soak values
- [CHANGED] Diplomacy Settings to fit more factions
- [CHANGED] Crossbows reload slightly faster if agility is > 8, per point of added agility
- [CHANGED] Some skills are modified
- [CHANGED] Troops definitions are modified according to Mel's Perisno but with some editing
- [CHANGED] Taxes and rents are less profitable
- [CHANGED] Lowered Enterprise costs
- [CHANGED] More things can go rotten than before
- [CHANGED] New food types added that are NOT able to go rotten
- [ADDED] Combat Enhancements
- [ADDED] Troops will slow down as they are injured
- [ADDED] troops may sprint up to 8 seconds under AI control
- [ADDED] New, Better Looking Troop Tree viewer
- [ADDED] Items viewer
- [ADDED] New Murdenholl Scene
- [ADDED] Ability to smoke meats from camp menu under actions
- [ADDED] Formations!
- [ADDED] Battle Cries
the Perisno Development Team.