This is an authorised submod of Perisno, with a few additions from DtheHun (thank you, sir!). It is focused mostly on adding more female troops to Perisno. Demonic and Eagle Pilgrims are upgradeable. The recruits of most kingdoms may now be converted at promotion to Perisno recruits (which are slightly upgraded). It's now possible to build your Perisno Empire army from the beginning. Note that only recruits may be converted; once troops are set in their culture, they keep it. Redwood Elves and Valahir cannot be converted -- they are different cultures entirely. Perisno Pilgrims now have female counterparts, the Perisno Initiates. All troops of these clerical orders use blunt weapons (even the cavalry lances). Female troops have had armour changes to make them look a little bit more professional. Non-mercenary female troops tend to be a bit prettier than before, with more hairstyles. Peasant Women and Refugees can be upgraded along many different paths now.
MelsPerisno OPTIONAL Patch Please read description for more info before downloading!
Please Be AwareMelsPerisno is not a standalone mod. It only works when added to Perisno 0.73 (final).This is an optional file created by MelanieWard is not required in order to play Perisno. It modifies certain troop types, their equipment, and party templates. Because many features are set at the initial world setup, it is strongly suggested that you begin a new game. If you wish to try these optional files and still keep Perisno untouched, simply unzip a second copy of Perisno 0.73 and name it something else (maybe Perisno 0.73x). Copy the MelsPerisno files into that second copy.
- Perisno male pilgrims are now shield infantry with blunt weapons, dressed in white.
- Perisno female pilgrims given jousting (blunt) lances at higher tiers.
- Female Mercenaries now use pole weapons to help defend from cavalry.
- Zolona, stung from her defeats, has started using elephants.
- Rafklazan has finally gone home. But his tales have inspired another exotic king to come adventuring. Beware!
- Desouk female slaves now carry spears and wear very light armour.
- Female troop line restored to MelsPerisno promotions, with trees for attack and defense.
- Cavalry Archers replaced by very tough foot soldiers.
- Assassins have stopped being archers and are now assassins once more.
- Perisno Maidens still use crossbows, on foot and on horseback.Other female cavalry now use lances.
- A few more minor cosmetic changes here and there.
Installation: Perisno 0.73 must be installed. Unzip folder and copy contents into Perisno 0.73 folder. Allow to overwrite.Uninstalling:Open Perisno 0.73 folder, find Uninstall Folder and open it. Copy contents into Perisno 0.73 folder and overwrite.