Medieval Conquests is a Medieval Ages mod set during the early 13th century.
From this point on the player and NPC lords shape this land and fight for supremacy and control of the continent.
This mod uses 1257AD (1257 Anno Domini as a basis)
This mod includes cross-platform co-op support for Single Player and Multi Player, the co-op is drop-in during campaign encounters and only the host needs to use WSE 4.3.0 (WSE not needed for SP & Joining Co-Op/MP).
For full list of images, refer to the Images section in the Taleworlds thread
Note: more factions can form during the game, depending on the situations and campaign, so there can be up to 84 total active factions rather than 42 as listed here.
1. Teutonic Order
2. Kingdom of Lithuania
3. Golden Horde
4. Kingdom of Denmark
5. Polish Principalities
6. Holy Roman Empire
7. Kingdom of Hungary
8. Novgorod Republic
9. Kingdom of England
10. Kingdom of France
11. Kingdom of Norway
12. Kingdom of Scotland
13. Gaelic Kingdoms
14. Kingdom of Sweden
15. Kingdom of Halych-Volhynia
16. Kingdom of Portugal
17. Crown of Aragon
18. Kingdom of Castille
19. Kingdom of Navarra
20. Emirate of Granada
21. Papal States
22. Byzantine Empire
23. Crusader States
24. Kingdom of Sicily
25. Mamluk Sultanate
26. Latin Empire
28. Hafsid Dynasty
29. Kingdom of Serbia
30. Bulgarian Empire
31. Marinid Dynasty
32. Republic of Venice
37. Principality of Wales
38. Republic of Genoa
39. Republic of Pisa
42. Kingdom of Bohemia
The mod currently requires Warband V1.168 or higher!
- Faction forming system with potentional coup's, independence, rebellions, civil wars and more!
- Simplified upgrade all troops menu allowing player to upgrade troops to their choice with just one click.
- Dynamic UI (3) depending on which faction you are part of.
- Hundreds of new events depending on your character status (King-vassal-neither).
- World-map events such as storms, floods, fires, epidemics and more.
- Ability to join any encounter regardless of relations.
- Ability to adjust minimum size of all garrisons & parties.
- Particle effects for hitting shields & weapon breaking.
- Hardcore mode, as well as player permadeath, hardcore mode makes several changes to the game making every battle important towards your characters wellbeing, with persistant injuries, and other things to discover.
- Extended camera mode, allowing the player to adjust the camera to their preference, you can now view in your character in a top down view, and any angle you want.
- Troops use torches during night-time.
- Enhanced skybox and time of day.
- Several new games to discover in taverns!
- New improved looting and inventory system, as well as browse attributes of lords etc with LAV's companion overseer.
- Multiple starting choices ranging from a Monarchy to a lowly bandit! (Monarch, Prince/Princess, Vassal, Adventurer, Bandit).
- AI lords can die within the game.
-Succession system for lords
- Troop ratio bar showing the current balance of forces and who is winning.
- Terrain-aware music system for tense situations, and combat situations, as well as sieges, in both SP & Co-Op/MP.
- Factional sounds depending on which faction you are part of, and depending on your status (king-vassal-none).
- Some dynamic heraldic armors
- Marriage and family titles
- English names and Titles for the nobility.
- Lords execution system with dynamic changes in the game depending on the actions.
- Offers a lot of customization, from UI Elements to in-game elements.
- Ability to reform the Roman Empire as the Byzantine Empire Monarch start.
- Dynamic weapons & Dynamic banners
- Armies can now crouch on command
- Low walking
- Full support for dedicated and listens servers MP/Co-Op.
- More visual effects depending on the situations.
- Random Events while travelling some with benefits/consequences depending on the choice you choose!
- Realistic Ballistics.
- Realistic sounds from hitting a wooden shield to grunting and death sounds.
- Improved AI drastically, you can press F5 to adjust the AI settings.
- Better female textures.
- Better Blood Splatters & Blood Textures.
- Includes Battle_Time re-coded to work properly under the latest version of warband, and now you don't even need WSE to join multiplayer games, only to host them, Linux & Mac players can rejoice about this, now its possible to experience some co-op easily!
- Play your campaign in singleplayer and your battles in multiplayer.
- When you fight a battle, siege, or attack a village, host a multiplayer game so your friends can help you win the fight.
- Use a dedicated server so that players do not need to reconnect for each battle.
- Anyone that joins the MP battle can choose to be the player, a companion in the player's SP party, any lord from either team, or a random regular soldier.
- Take command of a troop division or all the troops from your chosen party.
- The main party inventory is available during the MP battle by choosing "Access Inventory" from the Esc menu before spawning or using the box at your spawn point.
- The multiplayer battle will have the correct scene, troops (weapons and skills), banners, and weather.
- After the battle, load your saved game and apply the results from the multiplayer battle.
- Great for LAN play or online with voice chat and screen sharing software.
- Battle Time uses the Warband Script Enhancer (Only required for hosts, not players joining), adding more features and support for dedicated servers.
Mission types that can use co-op:
- Normal encounter
- Join a battle
- Join a siege assault
- Siege attack
- Defend castle you are in
- Village attacked by bandits
- Village raid attacked by lord
- Village raid defended by lord
- Village attack when looting them
- Village train peasants
- Bandit lairs
- Improved animations
- New textures to fonts and interfaces such as the inventory, notes, and other sections
- All of Europe, featuring 42 factions, with another 42 possible to form.
- Hundred of new historical, region based troops.
- More then a thousand new items, armors, weapons, all historically accurate for XIII century.
- Buildable castles.
- Manor system, with the ability to build custom settlements (build buildings appear in the scene!)
- Realistic combat system, with taunts, formations, improved horse archer skirmishing scripts and other features.
- Custom battle scenes, realistically depicting each region of Europe.
- Weather system, including desert storms, blizzards, rain storms
- Play as one of your soldiers after your death, with our made auxiliary player feature (can be turned off in the mod options).
- Cruading system: Join a crusade or start one yourself!
- Join a crusader order as sergeant or a knight!
- New lance recruitment system, aiming to emulate medieval feudal recruitment system.
- Companion system improved and remade
- Sea battles and sea travel
- Many new scenes for castles, towns and villages. A good number of them - are historically based reconstructions of real places!
- All lords have proper titles according to their faction.
- Many other minor and major features!
Main group for co-op meetups and skirmishes: Steam Group
1257AD *Permissions by: Othr*
Code.google.com List of contributors of 1257AD
K700 (Forked WSE)
Hispania 1200 (Animations and minor things)
1429 Cent Anes
Kalarhan (Being helpful)
Sands of Faith
Refer to the taleworlds thread: Taleworlds thread
Greetings, I would appreciate anyone who spots mis-translations and grammatical errors within the Module, if you wish to assist that would be great!
To start it off, first you should write the thing you believe is incorrect or you want to change it to a more accurate term, regardless of how minor it is. Afterwards write the phrase corrected to the best extent of your abilities.
Use this for example:
(Old phrase with issues) -- (New phrase fixed by you)
(If you see tis bug, report to) -- (If you've seen this bug message, please report it to the developers.)
I will proof read each issue and apply it to future patches if its sufficient.
You may also come to Discord to discuss if you wish.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.