Grunwald Mod takes us to Eastern Europe at the turn of the XIV-XV centuries, namely in 1409. At that time, the Great War began (1409-1411) between the Teutonic order from the one side and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania in alliance with the Kingdom of Poland from the other side.
The Mod closely relates to the novel of the Polish writer Henryk Sienkiewicz "Krzyżacy" (The Knights of the Cross) and the Aleksander Ford’s movie of the same name.
Characters from the novel, armor and faces from the movie, as well as various references to the plot of the Sienkiewicz’s novel are used in the Mod. Apart from that, history and military reconstruction (e.g., historical characters, heraldry by Jan Dlugosz, reconstruction of architecture, paintings by Jan Alojzy Matejko and Wojciech Kossak) is a basis for the Mod.
There are three main factions in the Mod: Teutonic order, Kingdom Of Poland, Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Additionally, there are unique bandits: Samogitians and so called ship’s men (Baltic Corsairs), mercenaries - horse arbalesters (they did not have nationality but there were a lot of them at that time), Moravce, Czechs, Tatars, Genoeses and even Rusyns from the Grand Principality of Moscow.
Professional historians and reenactors helped with making the units. The Polish mod “'Where East meet West'' was used as a basis for the Mod (upon the consent of the authors).
Gameplay features are the following: field artillery (i.e. catapults and trebuchets), openable visor, deployment of stationary pavise, battle banners and standard bearer, animations from Viking Conquest, shaders for wind sway, as well as Pre-battle Deployment & Formations.
The Mod will be of interest of history and the Middle Ages fans, fans of reenactment and just Mount & Blade gameplay due to features typical for the add-ons of this game.
- "Clan Refesesesesferes" by the provision of operating time multiplayer mode "Grunwald"
- Narf of Picklestink by Narf's Transitional Armour Pack, Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack, Narf's Rus Armour Pack
- Kovas by models of helmets, shields and armor
- Yellowmosquito by Banner and Flag Standardization Pack
- Daedalus (aka Slawomir of Aaarrghh) by the model horses, [OSP] Tavern Animation Pack, other animations and shaders
- The team "With Fire and Sword. The Great Battle "
- Highlander'u by the provision of the Open Source Age of Machinery
- Motomataru by Formations and AI Minimods
- гЭнЫк'u by Movie WB View
- Yamabusi by Battlefield Priests for Calradia
- Lav'u by open source Civilians Mod
- Shredzorz'u by OSP 15th century weapons
- Iboltax'u by OSP Face Improvement Project
- Ikaguia by [kit][OSP]open/close helmet
- Cartread by code Single-player Deployable Pavise Shield, destructible version
- to all the authors OSP [Item][Model][Texture]Пак ресурсов от создателей мода "ИграПрестолов"
- La Grandmaster by Grandmasters Shaders - Basic Seasons & Wind effects
- Siegbert_von_Meklenburg and In Vain by German-voiceovers
- FantasyWarrior by [Model][Script][Texture][Map][Other]OSP from mod 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans Enhanc
The mod also used shields and helmets of +1410 + mod authorship padla81
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
- The new faction is the Grand Duchy of Moscow! - Fixed many bugs and other improvements
Very small fix which allows you to go through the mod story and complete the final quest to the end Installation: unpack the contents of the archive into...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.