This mod is about strategy, resource management and map control. It has the following features: - Unique weapon system that forces you to adapt to your enemy tactics. - The unique gameplay for each of 9 races. Playing the Inquisition is very different, than playing orks. - The cost and squad/support caps of all units now depend on their power so a squad of terminators will be much more expensive than the squad of tactical marines. But it may be much more effective... - Low tiers are now has extremely important, because you will need a strong economics to step into tier2 or tier3. - A lot of new models, some of those were made especially for this mod. The mod is still in beta and has some placeholders (like chaos Hellbrute or tau Riptide). Stay tuned for new patches and releases.
Cumulative fix that includes all changes and bug fixes since the last major release (1.0). To install simply extract the content of the archive to the mod's folder (Dawn of War Soulstorm\Galaxy_in_Fire_Reloaded). It should prompt to replace the files, agree with the replacement.
- Fixed fatal scar error in the Winter Assault campaigns intro
- Fixed fatal scar error in the first mission of Dark Crusade campaign when playing as imperial guard
- Removed land speeder limit 10, decreased cost and production time
- Land speeder's heavy flamer no longer requires an armory. Twin-linked missile launcher still does.
- Decreased meltabombs damage from 700-900 to 700-800
- Increased haywire grenades damage from 600-675 to 700-775
- EMP grenade now does 200 damage in addition to stun effect
- Vehicles that cost 1 support cap (Wartrukk, sentinel and tau piranha) now all have 800 hp so they will be barely alive after being hit by a meltabomb
- Trukk now costs 2 support cap instead of 1 (since it is more durable than wartrukk)
- Haemonculus laboratory no longer requires barracks or wych cult arena to be built (allows faster t2)
- Decreased skimmer shop build time from 67 to 60 sec.
- Mandrakes now cost 35 requisition each instead of 40 (almost all capper squads in this mod have similar cost (around 100) and production speed (around 20), this was an undesirable exception)
- Increased tau's research building time cost by 20 sec (was the fastest tier2).
- Bonesinger production time increased from 4 to 7 sec.
- Orks can now get rokkit launchas for shootaz at 40 population without building pile'o'gunz
- Eldar and dark eldar can now get haywire grenades at tier1
- Storm guardiand can now upgrade fusion guns at tier1 (requires aspect portal)
- Tau can upgrade emp grenades at tier1
- Fixed damage of assault cannons of space marines (some single assault cannons did more damage than twin-linked ones)
- Fixed land raider's twin linked heavy bolter doing more damage than an assault cannon
- Increased scout's bolter damage by 30%
- Decreased space marine's listening post building time from 30 to 25 due to having only one builder