Deus Ex Enhanced Version 2.0.0 Features
* New feature in version 2 (these specific features require DirectX 10)
* Required only for version 2+
My Personal Recommended Mods List
Comments/Bug reports welcomed and appreciated!
Bugfixes get the highest priority. Once you report one, it will get fixed/solved in a time frame that can be measured in hours.
External Project Website: Code.google.com
Here's a sneak peak of the upcoming v2.1.0. It will feature retextured HUD elements in high resolution detail, while maintaining the style and size of the original textures.
This is an actual ingame screenshot of the HUD Hitdisplay:
(Update) And here's the augmentation HUD I just finished:
Primarily focusing on higher resolution textures with bump and height maps, and generally making the game look better on modern widescreen lcd panels...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This version does not require DirectX 10. Toss the 2 files into your ../deusex/system/ folder. Requires: Shifter 1.84 Normal GUI Scaling (Do NOT use with...
Use 7-zip to extract. Readme and changelog file included.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Is this compatible with GMDX?
Up for 2.1.0 release :D
Is it possible to use this with Revision?
That health model looks so good, too bad this mod is dead.
it doesnt work for me
i have it set at my native resolution but it looks zoomed in any idea how to help it?
it keeps crashing on me :(
Thank you for doing the massive amount of work on UI. I've continued where you left off, and created a new mod unifiedDeusEx at Moddb.com with the following additions:
(1) re-rendered inventory and belt icons from scratch in 24-bit color and high resolution
(2) upscaled all other user interface and HUD icons and textures using high quality algorithms
(3) updated to load meshes from HDTP Release 2
(4) merged in latest Shifter v1.9 RC1, and made it possible to enable or disable many of its gameplay-changing options (new skill system, random loot on NPCs, overpowered unique weapons, etc.) one by one
(5) merged in BioMod v1.0
(6) merged in many of the changes in your source tree at Code.google.com , ones you did not include in v2.0.0
(7) added a bunch of bugfixes across the board
(8) adding compatibility with other major Deus Ex mods (Zodiac, TNM, etc.) one by one
In short, it presents a coherent high-definition UI, and is compatible with current versions of most common Deus Ex mods.
This mod is crap, it screwed up my buttons and GUI and I cannot read any subtitle texts from now. Instead of higher quality it looks like just the resized old one, to a higher scale...
Why on earth would you make a mod that solves the GUI problems but forces the use of shifter????? Bundling mods is an awful idea, can we get a version with no other third party mods like shifter?
I've listened, and updated dxEnhanced to allow disabling the annoying Shifter features one by one. Check out Moddb.com