Contra 009 FINAL PATCH 3 Hotfix Changelog:
- Death Hand move and attack voices were missing. Fixed.
- Worker lost move voices after Worker Shoes upgrade. Fixed.
- Advanced Training icon was still visible on units even though the upgrade was removed. Fixed.
- Toxin Mortar Buggy did not have Toxin Shells upgrade icon. Fixed.
- Nuclear Missile shortcut button was missing for Infantry general. Fixed.
- Funny portraits did not work properly. Fixed.
- Nuclear Bullets upgrade did not work. Upgrade button removed.
- Text and hotkey errors fixed.
- All: The player could build unlimited number of Seraphim and Widows. Fixed.
- America Boss: Removed the Reinforcement Pad.
- Laser: Fixed the bug where he fired the particle cannon at his own buildings.
- Tank: He would call the emperor drop in his base, but the emperors were passive. Fixed.
- Tank: Fixed the bug where Kwai says he has units inside your base when he clearly doesn't.
- Infantry: Ratel II build icon was replaced by an extra SCUD Launcher (as Stealth general). Fixed.
- Nuke: Player's Nuclear Missile countdown will no longer be 12 minutes instead of 6 minutes.
- Nuke: The "WARNING: Nuclear Storm has been activated" string was displayed even if Nuclear Storm was destroyed. Fixed.
- Nuke: Tao used the "We have found some supplies" speech in the intro. Fixed.
- Demo: Fixed the intro where all tanks were blown up.
- Demo: The Elbrus Storm came online later than intended on medium and hard. Fixed.
- Assault: Fixed center team rally point in his base and widened roads to prevent pathfinding issues.
- Assault: Retextured/redesigned the map.
- Assault: Some soldiers didn't properly garrison the bunkers in his base. Fixed.
- Updated some cameos and map previews.