Genre: Humorous fiction
Rating: Pegi 16+
Bully: ZAMBess is a Bully: SE total conversions mod and it is based on the classic SNES game called ZAMN (Zombies Ate My Neighbours), a game that mash-up zombies and other mythical creatures like werewolf, alien, chainsaw guy & etc (BTW google it, if you have no idea what this game really is, it is a fun game, but this game is actually really hard at some point)
So What is this Bully: ZAMBess?
1. Brain Zambess: this is the weakest zambess of all, they are pretty harmless but their appearance are really digusting
2. Basic Zambess: this is the most common zambess, they will use the crazy fighting style (and there is a 3 level of this: student zambess [this the weakest basic zambess], townperson zambess [this zambess much more stronger, you can't grapple them], worker zambess [this is the strongest basic zambess, they will have lots of health])
3. Tanker Zambess: this zambess will rip your body apart (they will use damon fighting style)
4. Limb Zambess: this zambess use limb as a weapon
5. Rabies Zambess: this is doge zambess
6. Gorrilaz Zambess: RUSSEL SMASH!!!
7. Jason Voorhees: I think, I will add this dude in the game (since in the original ZAMN game, there is a chainsaw guy that looks like jason)
Progess: I think this mod is 70% done
Release Date: When it is free of bugs & 100% Done
Thank You List:
(Thanks to this Awesomely Kick-Ass Dudes for helping me out)
Thanks & Have a Nice Day!
Check & Track the official Bully: ZAMBess ModDB page for more information
Bully: ZAMBess [ModDB Page]
Today is the Halloween Day, and today is actually the 1st Anniversary of BULLY: ZAMBess since its first announcement.
I have decided to release this teaser
Check it out Folks!
BULLY: ZAMBess promotional video
Check out My Youtube Channel for more video preview about BULLY: ZAMBess
Feel free to leave a comment & suggestion about this mod
Thanks & Have a Nice Day!
Here is a showcase of the new halloween costumes for the students and teachers.
Here is a showcase of some of the skins in Bully: ZAMBess.
Here is a preview of how the Hunger & Thirst System worked.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.