Addon is based on Call of Chernobyl 1.5 and contains some features from xrOxygen, OGSR, SWM, Call of Misery and MLR, as well as other mods, partially or completely changed in one way or another to fit the addon concept. The base and all other mods were significantly reworked with great attention to detail; many features of original mods were considered superfluous and removed. Moreover, this addon brings numerous unique changes that were developed from scratch. The addon is currently open for download. It is now in the process of continuous development and enhancement. It was initially developed in Russian, and English localization is about 70% complete, still in progress.
The latest accessible version is 1.031, big update is in development.
Atention! This addon was designed for careful, hasteless and deliberate gameplay, with many aspects to be taken into account during preparation for each trip into the Zone. If you haven't played any hardcore mods before, you most likely will face difficulties that you are not used to. If this is the case and you prefer more casual gameplay, please refrain from playing this addon.
- Extended STCoM WP 18.104.22.168 by Sasha Tulunzhi. Functional, balance edits. Addition and own modification, adaptation.
- Bad Ammo. It was used as a basis, seriously modified and expanded, own icons.
- Features from xMod 0.5.4 by Dimeyne: Items irradiation, advanced mutant looting and other. (We have undergone multiple balancing and functional changes.)
- Itemsoup Addon. (All items have been redesigned, both icons and their parameters, adaptation.)
- Adaptation of MLR latest versions. (Has suffered a lot of changes, wholesale trade has been cut. Functional edits, balance edits, adaptation.)
- Roadside Picnic 1.0. (All hands are adapted to use dynamo. The part with tend deployment and cooking has been completely reworked, the functionality has been expanded.
- Static news by VanoSanturi, most of which have been rewritten, and the rest has been corrected. To this addon was also added a couple of features from the news by Skelya.
- Phobos: Artefact Reloaded Mod. Functional and balance corrections, adaptation.
- Axebeard’s Fieldcraft. (Was used as a basis, seriously improved and expanded.)
- DRX Dynamic Anomaly 2.1. Functional and balance edits. Added new fields and types of anomalies and changed their spawn.
- DRX Questlines 1.25 (Functional, balance edits, adaptation.)
- Overheating of weapons and other effects from S.M.U.R.T.H. Dynamic Hud. (The script has been completely reworked, functional changes.)
- New weapons: axes and MP40 from TAZ 1.7.4, Famas G2, STG-44, M14, M24, G36C, WA2000, ax from ext. STCoP and Shoker. Duplet from Sinaps. (Completely reworked and adapted)
- Gun Jam Swearing v1. Changed the probability of swearing, added phrases for the monolith.
- Limited Game Saving for CoC from xQd, changed the description, redesigned script.
- New scopes HUD from Morka v0.4, v.0.5. Some grids were edited, some new was added.
- New types and models of mutants. Changed their meshes, sounds, textures and settings.
- Absolute Nature Redux 1.7d, some textures were used and edited.
Only adapted addons:
- Structures Redux 2.5d.
Own developments and corrections:
- Fully reworked sound component of the weapon part using the layers system. All sounds were replaced by new one and edited to fit current weapons.
- New natural ambient system. Standard day/night music shedule replaced by dinamic ambient patterns what play randomly in a specific area and create a new atmosphere.
- Complete reworks of all sound files. Audio were configured to create correct sound smoothness depending on distance, weared outfit, voice expresion etc.
- Summer Zone. Complete replacement of vegetation, reworked trees textures, gamma, Lod-textures and terrain.
- Added collision of bodies, the sound of an explosion of a helicopter, 10 slots for artifacts, a patch slot, new properties of artifacts, and other slide changes.
- New skill system with a tab in the PDA.
- New power supply system for electrical devices, such as: lights, PDA, night vision devices, sights, exoskeleton detectors and proto exoskeletons.
- New animations of opening and closing inventory, dressing a backpack, conversations, body search and trading.
- Complete review of AI behavior.
- New dynamic music, consisting of tracks by Mick Gordon.
- New helm HUDs and 14 new helmets.
- New own quests and dialogues.
- Many new costumes: SKAT-9M, PC1-B, Army insulating suit, Master suit, Maskhalat, Old cloak.
- New artifacts and old ones from ShoC.
- Unique models for each suit.
- New mutants, converted textures of mice, lesh, Stronglav and other mutants, as well as some items.
- A very large number of icons have been redrawn.
- Expanded economy and trade with merchants. New ordering system of items, like the one from Nimble in CoP.
- Item dampness, depending on weather conditions and a backpack.
- Weapon overheating and other HUD effects.
- Redesigned starting game settings.
- Own system of disassembling outfits and weapons for parts, as well as repair.
- Animated buttons in the menu and an animated boot screen and cursor, a completely reworked interface.
- Wide-angle flashlight beam, changed specifications and textures.
- More than 300 new visuals for stalkers, as well as about 40 new costumes for these visuals.
- Irradiation of objects with radiation and the ability to deactivate them.
- Cash and wallet for sorting money. Most reward are in cash.
- New features for unused items, as well as expanding the functionality of old ones.
- Added 12x76mm “Dart” cartridge for pump action weapons. Added a model of a pack of ammunition as well as the texture of world models of packs.
- Supplement White Power 1.2.1 - Carries addon in the winter. A lot of work has been done on the visual and sound component of the mod to convey the winter atmosphere.