Installation: Download main archive, unpack it anywhere, then download the latest patch and unpack it in game folder.
Don't require the main version (standalone).
Differences from the main version.
- Procedural caches generation, static old caches are removed.
- Procedural generation of anomalies.
- Procedural generation of loot boxes, the number of their models has been increased significantly.
- Procedural generation of various things scattered throughout the Zone.
- Artifacts is spawning outside of static anomalous zones.
- Dynamic trading for stalkers. (WUUT)
- A new subspecies of pseudo-dogs: pseudo-wolves.
- The bear is removed.
- Removed bloodsucker from the hororr game .
- Redesigned backpack and storage system. Items can be stored in drag-and-drop boxes.
- New visual effects of damage of body parts.
- Reconfiguring the player's parameters and the consequences of damage to body parts.
- Stalkers are going mad when player stealing their stuff.
- Reworked mutant faying system: the main body parts drops out with a 95% chance, while skinning there is a chance to make a mistake or completely fail the faying (depends on skills).
- Tongs for artifacts simply reduce the damage from their discharge, stacks with other factors.
- Stalkers could steal caches now.
- More tasks.
- Ability to skip time on M button.
- Ability to pick up a backpack from a corpse.
- Battles on the arena take place with the player's own equipment.
- Redesigned dynamic news system: more post types, general improvements.
- Garbage artifacts have been replaced by lore and more logical artifacts with subtle effects.
- Unification of suits: suits painted in different colors have the same parameters.
- You can put any artifacts in containers.
- Containers with more than 1 artifact capacity.
- Reconfiguration of consumables, for example, the real ratio of calories to mass or mass to volume, water and chocolate do not remove radiation and etc.
- More realistic and softer pricing policy.
- Slower knives degradation.
- The tent does not cover from the blowout.
- Travelling between levels takes time.
- Usable maps opens more transitions, more items can open transitions.
- More transitions are opened from the beginning for some factions.
- Higher rewards for tasks.
- Merchants take PDAs regardless of their charge.
- New weapons can only be obtained through orders.
- More logical settings of mutants.
- Removed first aid kits (replaced by blood bags, Ringer solution and etc).
- Removed irradiating of objects of the radiation accumulated by the player.
- Removed looping animation while hands are critically damaged.
- Removed wetting of waterproof ammunition.
- Improved lighting model (DX10 \ 11).
- Metallic gloss and reflections for metallic surfaces (DX10 \ 11).
- Improved bloom effect (DX10 \ 11).
- The wetting and shine of the surfaces depends on the weather.
- Post-Process: Chromatic Aberration, ACES, Enhanced DOF, Luma Sharpen, Technicolor, DPX, Curves, Dither, Vignetting. (Sweet FX)
- GGX Gloss (DX10 \ 11). (SWM)
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (DX10 \ 11). (OGSR)
- Water: SS environment reflections (credits to Anonim (Baryshev) and SWM) and sun reflections, coastal boggy, water ripples (Sir Lancevrot, LVutner, Zavie, Dave_Hoskins, nukefag), moon path (OGSR), floating mud in water (DX10 \ 11).
- Glare and drops on the glass of the masks.
- Settings with a description and demonstration of graphical features, most are switched in real time.
- Redesigned locations towards better geometry and more objects. (Some locations from LFO)
- Textures in high resolution: 2K and 4K.
- Originally filmed intro and main menu.
- More traditional interface style.
- Special overlay for game messages in the upper left corner, for example information about the current task.
- Reconfiguring masks.
- Improved first person death.
- Models for the Fruit Punch anomaly.
- HD models of consumables.
- Redesigned icons.
And other minor and not so minor changes.