S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - A.R.E.A. 1.033 Update from 21.03.2020 - New game required! Reuploaded
1. Download the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - A.R.E.A. 1.0b9 from here, unpack where you wish. (ModDB Download) or (Yandex Disk)
2. Update to 1.033 from 18.03.2020. Run and specify the location of A.R.E.A. 1.0b9.
3. Run A.R.E.A. 02coresCPU if you have 2 cores, or A.R.E.A. 04coresCPU if 4 or more.
Changes in version 1.033 (21.03.2020):
- Fixed crash when taking task on assasination form mercenary leader.
- Fixed crash when psi-storm starting.
- Fixed crash when press sleep button.
- Fixed PDA right side static texture.
- Fixed fast stamina drain when wearing some suits.
- Fixed companions scheme. Now NPC will follow you on other levels.
- Fixed companions stealth mode by default when creating team.
- Fixed mercenary mechanic save hostage task.
- Fixed cover animation state.
- Fixed timers for some tasks.
- Disabled tracer for all ammo, except AP and grenades.
- Added missing text strings.
- Scripts optimisation and updates.
- Slightly increased actor movings parameters.
- Balance and trade adjustments.
- Changed game loading tips.
- Updated english translation.
Changes in version 1.032 (23.09.2019):
- Fixed the work of orders from all traders.
- Fixed orders from Drozd.
- Fixed the bug in the relationship between loners and mercenaries.
- Fixed hostile relation to own faction when playing for Freedom.
- Changed the function of opening/closing inventory, now without delay.
- Minor changes in starting loadout.
Changes in version 1.031 (09.05.2019):
- Fixed a bug what not change faction relation to character.
- Fixed missing sleeping bag after use.
- Fixed saving parts of searched mutants and stalkers items.
- Fixed increased time factor after blowout and psi storm.
- Fixed disabled hands after Arena fight, as well as the ability to get a weapon when camera fly over Arena.
- Fixed crash during a dialogue with army medic on "Agroprom" base.
- Fixed description of some tasks to search for NPC.
- Fixed transition between Garbage and Agroprom.
- Fixed missing hands when opening a pouch.
- Fixed bandit barman trade profile.
- Fixed the lack of forceps for artifacts on sale.
- Fixed a bug that leads to playing the animation of putting on a suit or backpack when moving to locations.
- Added the ability to create zhekan ammunition.
- Improved the work of the tent and sleeping bag.
- Changed the animation of opening / closing inventory.
- Changed starting transitions for all factions.
- Changed condition for finishing Fanat quest, fixed the crash when talk with him to complete quest.
- Changed the principle of ammo spawn.
- English translation updates.
- Other minor edits.
Changes in version 1.02 (14.10.2018):
- Fixes crash caused by flies around mutants.
- Fixes a crash at the location Bar after 20:00.
- Fixes a crash associated with Vodianoy.
- Fixes spawn of bolt in inventory after reload.
- Fixes spawn of mutant parts in searched bodies.
- Adds dynamic anomalies on locations, anomalies will change the location after the blowout.
- Sleeping bag no longer needs a compression bag.
Changes in version 1.01 (27.02.2018):
- Fixes bugs from previous version.
- Restored saving at campfires and fixes FPS drop after saving.
- Added the ability to throw backpack on the fly by pressing the assigned key.
- Reassembled the spawn, fixed many of its errors.
- Fixes the loss of orders from merchants.
- Fixes the merchants' assortment update, now due in two days.
- Lots of other minor changes.