S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - A.R.E.A. 1.031 Update from 04.06.2019 - New game needed!
1. Download the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - A.R.E.A. 1.0b9 from here, unpack where you wish. (ModDB Download) or (Yandex Disk)
2. Update to 1.031 from 04.06.2019. Run and specify the location of A.R.E.A. 1.0b9.
3. Run A.R.E.A. 02coresCPU if you have 2 cores, or A.R.E.A. 04coresCPU if 4 or more.
Changes in version 1.031:
- Fixed a bug what not change faction relation to character.
- Fixed missing sleeping bag after use.
- Fixed saving parts of searched mutants and stalkers items.
- Fixed increased time factor after blowout and psi storm.
- Fixed disabled hands after Arena fight, as well as the ability to get a weapon when camera fly over Arena.
- Fixed crash during a dialogue with army medic on "Agroprom" base.
- Fixed description of some tasks to search for NPC.
- Fixed transition between Garbage and Agroprom.
- Fixed missing hands when opening a pouch.
- Fixed bandit barman trade profile.
- Fixed the lack of forceps for artifacts on sale.
- Fixed a bug that leads to playing the animation of putting on a suit or backpack when moving to locations.
- Added the ability to create zhekan ammunition.
- Improved the work of the tent and sleeping bag.
- Changed the animation of opening / closing inventory.
- Changed starting transitions for all factions.
- Changed condition for finishing Fanat quest, fixed the crash when talk with him to complete quest.
- Changed the principle of ammo spawn.
- English translation updates.
- Other minor edits.
Changes in version 1.02:
- Fixes crash caused by flies around mutants.
- Fixes a crash at the location Bar after 20:00.
- Fixes a crash associated with Vodianoy.
- Fixes spawn of bolt in inventory after reload.
- Fixes spawn of mutant parts in searched bodies.
- Adds dynamic anomalies on locations, anomalies will change the location after the blowout.
- Sleeping bag no longer needs a compression bag.