This member has provided no bio about themself...
EDAY03 - No way down if you go up... where?
EDAY12 - The yellow key is inside the storage building locked with the red door on the top of a shelf. You need to escalate the crates to reach it.
Not a bug, but a missing feature.
I am not sure if it is possible to make the suit protect you from a damagetype other than slime, but I will take a look.
New test is up
Oh the irony. 90% of Blade of Agony's assets are stolen from Call of Duty and Medal of Honor games, and I am a contributor of Aliens: The Ultimate Doom, several stuff there is made by meand Kontra Commando even credits me on the title screen.
@Cot.haxray, maybe you have problems to keep up with a discussion, but I didn't insult the other Doom mods out of the blue for no reason, I was answering to someone who called Brutal Doom a "janky piece of crap that's not regarded highly even in the communit". Don't try to distort the reality of the facts.
"Can't the people who got their assets stolen report the mod?"
No, because they don't exist. lol
"There's proof enough all over the place"
And never provides the proof.
Do you think picking up a fight with me will make the zdoom community accept you back? Pathetic.
No, seriously, tell me more about the great mods of the Doom community that completely destroys Brutal Doom, like the fidget-spinner mod, the three or four ones that attempts to recreate Doom 2016 gameplay without any changes, or the anime-themed ones.
It's official, guys. Brutal Doom pooled #1 on MOTY. I want to thank everyone who voted and supported me this year.
You know, I have probably put more hours on Brutal Doom and it's campaign than the entire Doom modding community have put on their own mods on the last year. If you and the 50 or so nerds at the zdoom forums don't like it, it's actually your problem. You have no grounds to say who should and who shouldn't win this award.
oh the butthurt...
MAybe FO4NV will give me an actual reason to play FO4. Congratulations everyone.
Tomtefar1988 the minigun dps is 280
I will look into it.
Yes, it will be there on the next version.
Yeah, I mainly use Zandronum to test it (since it's the sourceport it's aimed to be released on) and I don't see these kind of bugs there.
A new update to the beta version is up today
- Archvile's attacks will now thrust the player upwards just like in Vanilla Doom.
- Increased the fire rate of the Shotgun and the Super Shotgun.
- Decreased minigun spread and wind up time, increased recoil.
- New fire sound for the minigun.
- Fixed a bug that caused infinite heads of a Hell Knight to explode, causing a lot of lag.
- Assault Shotgun's reload can be stopped to switch to another weapon.
- Removed a screen effect when taking damage from explosives that caused the game to desync online.
- Rifle magazines gives 30 ammo instead of 10.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to scream infinitely when killed outside the player's view.
- Increased damage caused by hook and uppercuts while on Berserk mode.
- Flying monsters (cacodemon, pain elemental, lost soul) now takes 3x bonus damage from shrapnel, making frags and the grenade launcher much more effective against them.
- Restored over the top death animation for zombies and imps when killing them with shotguns at point blank range.
- Now after the eye removal fatality on Cacodemons, the player is able to throw the cacodemon's eye (knocks down small enemies).
IDKFA then pressing the dual wield button works just fine
Then don't use it.
I will look into ways to solve this.
I have no obligation to cater to any complaints about features that can be disabled. If you don't like it, disable it in the options menu.
If you don't want an IoS boss ever spawning in your map30 modification, just move the entire map some coordinates into a different direction.
A quickfix has been uploaded.
- Added CVARs to disable water ripples, shootable rockets, and rescued marines (revert them back to invisibility spheres).
- You can stop dual wielding weapons by pressing the Dual Wield button again.
- Reverted the Rip&Tear;/Smash modes control back to the reload key. To grab enemies with the berserk pack, now you must press
the "use" button.
- FIxed a bug that didn't allowed the player to pick up rocket launchers in the Purist mode.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allowed the player to pick up extra rocket launchers to take their ammo.
- Fixed missing selection sounds for the shotgun and super shotgun.
- Fixed Mancubus flamethrower attack.
Please move this to addons
Please move to the addons section.
Yes, but I think the script is more complicated than you believe. You need to open the map in Doom Builder and look for coordinates of an object to insert in the map detection system, then spawn actors by inserting the spawn coordinates of each one. It's not a fun job.
Yeah please just dont post it in the downloads section.
You can do it in the options menu.
Public beta might be coming up in the next two weeks, full release either by the end of November or early weeks of December.