You took control of a remote controlled robot, inside a space cruise ship called Neon Castle. This ship is sent to space from the 1930s by using a new discovered technology, a super magnetic metal that is capable of teleporting objects between its poles. Everything on this ship is controlled by humans from earth by remote controllers using radio waves. But humans on earth didn't know time was passing really slow in space. Objects keep teleporting to ship not just from the 1930 but from the 2000s too. And when this future technology reached earth it caused a catastrophic event that caused an apocalypse at your time 2130. Your mission is to collect all of these items before they reach the earth. But beware, not only the humans are hunting for these objects, this future tech attracted some other things to the ship as well.
The story of the game is set on a mysterious space cruise ship, Neon Castle, in which robots fight each other for the future technology. In order to prevent the Earth from falling into destruction by future technologies, you need to overcome the obstacles along the way and discover the truth behind a series of conspiracies. And beware of those robots, are they friendly or vicious?
· The space cruise ship Neon Castle is scattered with all kinds of advanced technology from the future.
· During exploration, players will face different factions and encounter monsters. Stay focused and keep calm.
· What happened in Neon Castle is hidden behind the complex puzzles. You will discover the scheme behind the story and solve puzzles.
· The story is taking place in space, you could have a view of the galaxy through the window. Later on, players will be able to get on the deck and feel the space around you.
· The machines rumble in the background, red neon light irradiate the corridors plus a feeling of strangeness and punk create this thriller atmosphere all for you to explore.
Latest update brings you the final level "Olympia". That means the game is playable from start to end now. With all the levels and the main pilot is done...
With this big update the game is getting closer to finish. I have integrated all the main story pilots. But the game is still in Early Access and the...
TechnoTsunami is 50% off on Steam Summer Sale, until July 9th.
A new technology appeared in the ship. In game map display. Now you can see the important objects and most of the quest objectives on the map. But you...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.