Since initial release 3 years ago the game has received numerous updates & patches.
Here's an overview of all major updates the game has received since launch.
- Updated lighting & setting in city levels, now featuring a cozy evening sunset.
- Added several Easter egg rooms throughout the game.
- Added a new video cutscene after the prologue.
- Added Turkish localization.
- Added more auto-saves throughout the game & integrated save file preview screenshot while browsing through save files.
- In-game minigame has received a balance overhaul.
- NPC hitboxes have been increased in size, making them easier to hit while NPCs are moving.
- Weapon & AI difficulty balance changes.
- Improved melee weapons' hit detection.
- Improved UI font throughout the game.
- Improved menu navigation via keyboard.
- Various stability, culling & memory improvements.
- And many more smaller quality of life changes.
The game is currently on sale on Steam, available at:
Several screenshots from the game:
City level's new sunset setting.
Combat in an underground level.
Thank you to everyone who supported the game in the past 3 years! There's more to come in the future, so stay tuned.
After 1 year Red Alliance is back with a new development update video. Introducing stealth mechanics, huge visual and gameplay improvements, and new levels...
After 6 years of development Red Alliance is now being released on Steam! The game has received volumetric lighting, entirely reworked sounds in the whole...
In this Update I show gameplay from 2 new levels in the game and show new storyline elements, as well as new characters. Additionally I introduce new...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.