Red Alliance is a game that was in development since 2012. Over the past 4 years the game has changed its direction a bunch of times and the story-line as well as gameplay were reworked. Red Alliance is a storyline based FPS game with a co-op feature. Game is being developed in Unity 3D Engine.
This game has been Greenlit by the Community! Steamcommunity.com
The game takes place in early 2000s in a small Eastern European country where the weak government was taken down by a group of Neo Nazis that conquered the government and brought up their dictatorship. Player alongside with his best friend Stanko are few of the many people living in the capital who tried opposing the new government and were imprisoned. Not only does the prison has inhuman guards that know no pity, but also a large portion of the prisoners are being used during the experiments of the scientist named Dr. Grey. Experiments focused on getting control of human minds. And player is no exception to that and has went through a bunch of experiments.
The game begins by player making his escape out of the prison and the city. On his path he discovers that while he was imprisoned the resistance group was formed named "Red Alliance". Player's goal is to get to the resistance group and from there on go off on his own mission - to find and stop Dr. Grey and his inhuman experiments as well as find out what exactly did Dr. Grey do to him during his stay in prison...
The game consists of 8 playable chapters as well as a separate survival mode that can be played alone or in co-op. The game features elements of horror as well. The estimated release date for the game is during autumn of 2016. Feel free to download Red Alliance Demo 2015 V0.04 if you haven't already, thought keep in mind - the game has changed a lot over the past year. Also make sure to check out Red Alliance on other web sources.
It's been a while since the last update and we're delighted to bring a new set of changes to Red Alliance! This is a big update in terms of quality of life improvements. We've fixed numerous bugs & issues as well as brought more balance changes to ammo & resources. We plan to do more updates on the game in the future.
The game is currently on sale on Steam, available at:
- You can now pick up ammo from all weapon drops instead of just those that match those that you have equipped. This greatly impacts how much total ammo player will end up carrying and makes weapons like Scar-L and AS Val be more likely to be picked up.
- Dropping a weapon will automatically deduct leftover ammo from its magazine.
- Updated Baton animations.
- Player's velocity, as well as objects' and vehicles' velocities are now serialized in save files.
- Added new music to the Outpost battle, container storage facility and laboratories cell block.
- Major code refactoring & memory optimizations, stability improvements. Removed all old leftover network code.
- Explosion Expert achievement now applies only to soldiers.
- Test subjects in the cell block in the final chapter now have more health.
- Improved stealth section in the Outpost sequence of the Red Alliance chapter.
- Gate indicators in the Outpost sequence are now visible on all graphic settings.
- Added a console command to disable video files in the game, to avoid crashing on older hardware. The command is: r_video_files <value>.
- Increased hitboxes of key, keycard and fuse pickups.
- Fixed broken finger bones on all characters.
- Minor level design changes & fixes throughout the game.
- Further ammo & resources rebalances were done.
- Hitting water barrels with baton no longer causes water to leak out of barrels.
- A few new debug console commands were added.
- Minor changes & fixes to Sky-Rush minigame.
- Added internal level counter to help with level change detection (for speedrunning).
- Minor UI changes.
- Fixed an issue where sounds would sometimes play during loading screens.
- Fixed a bug where a player would stand up in an airvent during save loading if he saved there while crouched.
- Spamming Save and Load buttons no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed a bug when a save file could be created while the player is dead.
- Fixed a rare bug when a player would instantly die after finishing prologue level.
- Fixed an issue with "Oppressive Regime" and "Exemplary Citizen" achievements not being unlocked if in local data files they're already marked as completed.
- Fixed screen resolution not being saved in settings.
- Dropped Firefly shotgun is now correctly serialized and no longer despawns after loading a save file.
- Audio in the game is now correctly serialized in save files, including NPCs, music, announcers.
- Test subject corpses in Reminiscence chapter no longer fall through the ground at the start of the level (yes, they were there all this time).
- Fixed fleshy sound being played a few seconds after terminating guards under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where gamma settings weren't applied if tone mapping was disabled in the video settings.
- Citizen at the start of the second level in Red Alliance chapter now has collision with the player.
- Fixed snoring sound being played even after terminating a sleeping civilian inside of a container in Red Alliance chapter.
- Reloading a save file with enabled noclip no longer makes player push objects while in noclip mode.
- Reloading a save file during an ending sequence of prologue level no longer makes player fall through the ground.
- Fixed occasional muzzle flash particles appearing for a brief moment when reequipping a weapon.
The game is currently on sale on Steam, available at:
This is an overview of all updates the game has received since its initial release 3 years ago. Red Alliance is on sale until October 12th!
A 2018 trailer for Red Alliance - a singleplayer semi-survival game with elements of horror.
After 1 year Red Alliance is back with a new development update video. Introducing stealth mechanics, huge visual and gameplay improvements, and new levels...
After 6 years of development Red Alliance is now being released on Steam! The game has received volumetric lighting, entirely reworked sounds in the whole...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Red Alliance Demo 2015 V0.04 features miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements as well as new stuff added. Most important fix is Co-op mode, now fully...
Consider downloading the updated version V0.04 instead, as it features important fixes and improvements. The long awaited release of Red Alliance Demo...
This demo consists of a full phase 1 of the campaign. There are 6 levels with a boss in the end and 2 endings.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Dev, I found a bug, I reported on Steam, but you still no reply, so I write again here: "When you wear brown suit one and using M4A1 / M4A1 K, that arm texture is going weird, other weapons is fine." And last, have possible make survival mode at future?
With the October 5th release coming up quick, do you have a clear-set idea what the price of the game is going to be? c:
can it work with geforce 9400gt
Should be able to, but probably not at the highest settings.
Played the demo and it seems very good, there are some flaws with the physics however but I believe that it could be justified by the version of Unity. The gameplay seems pretty solid, apart from some bugs when picking up weapons. The story too seems pretty interesting but could be made clearer with some posters, news papers, etc... scattered in the map. AI is good but friendly NPCs lack some character, I suggest maybe some random lines for them to say now and again. Sound design is a bit bland, but then it is a demo. Over all the game is pretty good and the full release is looking even better!
Will difficulty settings make a difference when it comes to enemy placement and ammo/health drops?
HL2 has a thing where higher difficulty settings decrease the amount of ammo obtained from pickups but increased the amount dropped from enemies to influence the players aggression in replenishing their ammo pool.
What will Red Alliance implement?
Sorry for late reply
The difficulty setting makes ammo drops as well as enemy damage varied. So playing at harder difficulty will make the game feel a lot more like a survival. :)
Man, I'm just stoked to play a new SP oriented FPS, you any closer to release? :)
Soon this year :) New trailer will be airing in a month or so.