Rogue Factor and Focus Home Interactive are proud to present you the full release of Mordheim: City of the Damned!
After a tremendous year in Early Access and with the help of our amazing community of players, we have finally reached the last step toward one of our greatest and proudest achievement.
Here is a list of all the latest updates that come with this version (220.127.116.11)
- Up to 7 Languages available to play the game: English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Polski, Русский
- Unlocked progression to Rank 10 for Warriors and Warbands (max rank)
- Unlocked story missions of Act 2
- Added the introduction video for Mordheim: City of the Damned!
- Voice over for Prologue and Epilogue of Story missions have been added
- It will now be possible to select a Morale threshold for PvP matches. Be aware that once this threshold is reached, a Morale check will trigger
- In Skirmish missions, we added a Rating restriction field when creating a lobby
- Added multiple sound FX and narrator lines during missions and in the menus
- New musics for all bosses
Some issues remain and could not be fixed in this version or have been discovered since its release. This is a list of the known issues we are aware of so far:
- 32Bit version: We are reintroducing the 32Bit version of the game as we manage to optimize multiple assets. However, this version is still erratic and we keep on working on it to try reaching a better stability.
- Loading might still be long: We've been working on optimizing the loading time in the previous patch and manage to get good results but there's still room for improvement. We've added a tiny animation at the bottom right corner of the screen to show you the loading is still happening and the game's not freeze.
- Using the mouse in GUI with higher screen resolution: We would recommend not to play the game with a screen resolution higher than 1920x1080 as some GUI asset might become difficult to click.
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "Issues launching or loading the game. Read this first!", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your steam install directory:
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
We hope you enjoy this release and we want to reassure you that we will still keep an eye, and be active on the forums for the following weeks.
Thank you all for your support during this year and watch out for the next great things to come inMordheim: City of the Damned!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.