This is an easy to install and use addon pack.
It features around 60 curated addons with the main purpose of increasing the immersion, depth and realism alongside a few fixes. I tried to find a good balance between realistic and immersive yet still fun to play and not tedious.
Hi everyone! I am happy to see so many people download and enjoy my pack, hope I helped make your year a bit nicer. A quick update: Currently due to RL commitments and other projects I have going on I won't be continuing work on this mod pack (as many of you might have noticed the lack of updates). Hopefully when Anomaly gets a full 1.5 release I'll have more time and I'll be able to update this pack again. Until then enjoy what there is now and see you in the future!
I credited all the addon makers, they're the real MVPs, I just compiled this pack for easy usage. If you like any of the specific addons make sure to let them know on their addon pages!
This is the full v1.5.3 of the mod pack
If you already have 1.5.2 installed and just want to update to 1.5.3 download THIS
This pack is for Anomaly 1.5 Update 4 Hotfix 8, if you have any other version it will make your game crash!
Please read the notes and tips down below before playing! (IMPORTANT)
- QOL Icons v2.1 by digitalifeless: Changes the icons in the game to look better and be more intuitive.
- Improved Particle Effects v1 by AyyKyu: Better particle effects for things like explosions and muzzle flash.
- Hollywood FX 1.1.2 by DeathOrchid: Adds even nicer particle effects adding to the Particles Remade addon by AyyKyu. Set on the 'Realistic' preset.
- High Res PDA Maps v1 by BazinGarrey: Maps in the PDA are now high res.
- High Res Loading Screens v1 by BazinGarrey: Makes the loading screen screenshots high res.
- First Person Death v5 by AyyKyu: A nice first person death animation instead of the awkward jump to 3rd person. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU'RE PLAYING WITH IRONMAN
- Sky Bloom Fix v1 by _NightRider_: Fixes the weird burned out white sky in Anomaly.
- Stalker EFT Binocs v1.2 by DaimeneX: Changes the binoculars to EFT style binoculars.
- Skadovsk Pixel Animation Main Menu v1.1 by me: This addon will change your main menu and music to a beautiful pixel art animation of Skadovsk.
- Cleanymap v2 by amanatakers31: Makes the minimap cleaner/minimalistic looking.
- EFT Binoculars v1.2 by DaimeneX: Changes the binoculars to EFT style binoculars.
- White Dots On Minimap For corpses v1 by Feel_Fried: Minimap will show white dots for corpses now.
- SoC Cursor by Nekousagi: Changes the cursor to the good old cursor from Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Better Sorting by fastique: Adds a medicine, upgrades and cigarettes tab to your inventory.
- Centered HUD v1.1 by BMWAG65321: Changes the HUD to a centered HUD. Modified a bit by me.
- Scopes Revision Lite by Iretuerye + digitalifeless and me: A texture replacment only version of the Scopes Revision addon for the 2d sights.
- T.H.A.P v3 by ICHICROW: Changes all the hand models in the game to new and improved ones
- Weather Edits v1.0 by Snaefells: Much needed tweaks to the weather in the game, specifically fixing the fog among other tweaks which now looks much better.
- Soundscape v2.6 by Solarint: Overhauls the audio in the game. New sounds for: Underground, outdoor, anomaly, footsteps, objects, storms. And the most important feature that makes mutant sound you hear in the distance actually come from actual mutants on the map, and not just ambient sounds. So if you hear a mutant screaming in the distance, it's actually there so be careful.
- Injury Audio Extended v1 by DesmanMetzger: Huge overhaul of death and injury sounds in the game.
- JSRS Sound Overhaul v3.4 by Solarint: A complete sound overhaul for gunshots, explosions, etc.
- EFT Aim Sound v1 by Souvlakii: Adds a gear rattling sound effect when you aim your weapon
- Knife, Bolt And Grenade Holster Sounds v1 by Vyticoz: Adds new sounds for holstering/unholstering of knife, bolt and grenade.
- Gasmask Noise Tweak v1 by Muew: Makes the gasmask breathing sound better.
- Less Eardrum Blasting RF Receiver v1 by zeekzag: Lowers the sound of the RF receiver to bearable levels.
- Ambient Music Pack v2.5 by Wojach: A pack of different ambient music from different STALKER games and mods
- Campfire Roasting v1 by Arszi: You can now roast mutant meat over a campfire to create low level meals just like everyone else in the zone (Press F while aiming at a campfire to open the roast menu).
- Rotten Meat v2 by Arszi: Makes the meat in your inventory rot after a while. Uncooked meat in 2 days. Cooked meat in 5.
- Thirst Overhaul v1 by Arszi: Makes the thirst system make more sense, no more waking up almost dead from dehydration, and bleeding and exherting yourself physically makes you lose hydration now.
- Mutant Bleeding v1.1 by Arszi: Mutants can bleed out now after you shoot them, at very low health they'll stop and drop on the floor and slowly bleed out. Watch out though, because some of them can still attack you!
- Burer Overhaul v1.02 by Arszi: Burers are a whole different mutant now. They are afraid of light, so shining your flashlight at them makes them freak out. They can jam your gun. And they can even disarm you! So be careful with them now.
- Artifacts Overhaul v1.04 by xGrenadier: Overhauls the artifacts in the game to have more varied stats to them.
- Better Starting Loadout v3.1 by ControlVolume: Makes the starting loadouts more interesting and make more sense.
- Combat Ignore Military Fix v1.5.1 by Mora145: Makes the military ignore free stalkers in Cordon. As per Sidorovich's agreement with the military to not shoot free stalkers. Don't push your luck and stay atleast 10m away or they will shoot.
- Faster Tooltips v1 by PiggeryJokery: Makes the tooltip apear instantly when mousing over items.
- Heal When Sleeping Near Campfires v1 by tdef: Put your sleeping bag and go to sleep near a roaring campfire to enjoy a rejuvenating night's sleep.
- Level Transition Travel Simulator v3 by SarisKhan: Simulates travel time in zone transitions, no more instant zone switches.
- Muh Immersion Drop Tweaks by me: Increases ammo drop rate to make more sense and depending on the rank of NPC you kill, there's a better chance to find good condition outfits and weapons.
- No Mutant Autoaim by me: Makes it so jumping mutant like cats, snorks, dogs etc. don't auto aim at you when they jump. Making it actually possible to dodge the jump attacks.
- NPC Higher Surrender Chance v1 by Jakimoto: Makes injured NPCs surrender more often unlike it almost never happening in vanilla
- Press 5 On Numpad to open NPC Inventory v1 by tdef: Let's you press 5 on numpad to open any NPCs inventory and mess around with it, I use it to manage my companions' gear. Could be used for cheating, but you know... Just don't.
- Stash On Loot v1 by strelocc: A small chance to get a stash location when looting NPCs, like in vanilla STALKER.
- Weapon Tweaks v1.7 by Yim: A huge amount of tweaks to all weapon parameters in the game.
- Stash Overhaul v1.2 by Steelhawk28: Overhauls the stash system to make it more worth your time in mid-end game.
- Trader Overhaul v1.23 by AGoodSetOfPistol: Completly overhauls traders, giving you a reason to travel the zone since all traders sell different things and have different prices.
- Living Zone v1.0.9 by Legionner: Changes a-life AI to be more active and alive across the world.
- GhenTuong Tasks Pack v2 by GhenTuong: Adds new tasks to medics and mechanics.
- Quick Melee by Feel_Fried: Press V to quick melee - you need to have a knife equipped to do this. I included a 4:3 ratio patch.
- Little More Deadly Radiations by reter: Makes radiation anomalies more deadly, be well prepared with anti rad items.
- Stronger Psi Fields by Nekousagi: Same as above but for psi fields.
- Anomaly Detector Restored v1.01 by Arszi: A new device to help you detect anomalies, buy from Sakharov or Hermann.
- Actor Rework v1.12 by Bazingarrey: Changes the behaviour of the actor; slightly faster walking speed, nerfed sprinting, slower crouching speed, slowed down bleeding, abillity to squeeze past npcs etc.
- Immersive Dynamic Tasks v1.01 by Arszi: Adds a whole bunch of new tasks to faction leaders and butcher in the Garbage.
- Dialogue Expanded v1a by indyora: Adds allot of flavour text to conversations with stalkers around the zone.
- Lottery Patches Fix by DibokDibokin: A fix to allow you to use Renegade, Sin and ISG patches in the merc lottery.
- Fix Azlan Lottery by Bartoche70: Same as above but for duty patches.
- Glock Silencer Fix by machinegod420: Makes the silencer a tiny bit smaller so you can actually aim down the sights when you have a silencer on your Glock.
- Anomaly Text Fixes v220.127.116.11 by fitzroy_doll: Various fixes to different texts in the game.
- Life Granter Counter by ToothlessShark: If you play ironman (You should try with 5 lives and 24 hour life granting, it's really fun!) this will add a lifegranting hour countdown to your ironman state tab in the PDA.
- MP-133 Fix by maxilos33: Fixes the texture of the MP-133 to not have a strange green tint to it
Compatibility Patches (These go on the bottom of the mod loading list):
- Arszi's Rad Overhaul Compatibility Patch by me: Enable this after installing Arszi's Rad Overhaul (Realistic) if you wanna play it with my pack. Disable 'Little More Deadly Radiations' if you do. Addon can be found here READ THE README CAREFULLY BEFORE ENABLING IT: Moddb.com Make sure this patch is at the bottom of the mod list
- HD Models Compatibility Patch for Muh Immersion by me: Enable this patch if you wanna use these HD Models Addon: Moddb.com
- Anomaly Magazines Extended compatibility patch can be found here: Moddb.com
This pack uses JSGME which is a generic mod enabler which makes installing and modifying the pack to your tastes easier than ever.
MAKE SURE TO UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ADDON PACK
- Extract all files to your game folder
- Launch JSGME.exe
- Press 'Tasks...'
- Press 'Load mod profile...'
- Select the 'Muh Immersion Addon Pack 1.5.3 STORY.mep' file or 'Muh Immersion Addon Pack 1.5.3 WARFARE.mep' depending on what game mode you're playing
- Wait for it to finish installing the addons
- Close JSGME.exe and launch the game
- Have fun stalker!
Uninstalling older versions of the addon pack:
1. Delete the 'gamedata' folder in your game folder
2. Delete contents of 'addons' folder in the 'db' folder
3. Delete 'alsoft.ini' and 'alsoft - BACKUP.ini' from your 'bin' folder
Notes and tips:
- This pack was tested by me at it's entirety, if you disable any addons it might cause issues (but really shouldn't, this is just a disclaimer)
- This pack was designed and tested to work with the story mode/free play and not for warfare but I have added a warfare mod list preset to it if you wanna try it, from my experience it works but it's a bit unstable at times (Make sure to use the preset on the top right of warfare settings to make it work properly)
- I recommend playing with Medium-Hard difficulty and Survivalist progression. Because of the increased loot drops you can definetly loot every tiny thing someone drops and cheese the economy, but try having a more realistic approach to your encounters, there's no need to loot every little thing someone drops and try to make as much money as you can from every encounter. Take it easy and the game will be more fun imo.
- Invest in gun oil, sewing kit and sharpening stone to keep your equipment in top shape.
- Try typing these values into the console to make the sun look better: r2_sun_lumscale 2, r2_sun_lumscale_amb 1 and r2_sun_lumscale_hemi 1.
- I recommend raising the contrast to 1.4-1.6 to give the zone a bit more color, looks too grey on 1 imo or if your PC can handle it just use this reshade: Moddb.com, it's really great work by Wookienator.
- Do NOT use the first person death animation addon with iron man mode unless you're playing with 1 life. First Person death is incompatible with iron man with more than 1 life. To remove FP addon, just disable it in JSGME.
- With the Soundscape addon enabled, any mutant sound you hear in the distance is associated with a real mutant being there. So if you hear something, watch out because it's out there and it wants to kill you probably.
- Don't forget to cook up some of that mutant meat you got on a campfire before it gets rotten in your backpack.
- Watch out for bleeding out mutants that lay on the ground before dying, they can still be dangerous to approach. When in doubt, double tap them.
- Burers work different now, read the details about the overhaul to understand them better.
- Military in Cordon will ignore loners as long as you keep a respectful distance from them as per the agreement Sidorovich made with them.
- Make sure to plan out your night's sleep and do it near a campfire to get a rejuvinating sleep that heals you slightly.
- If you find the loot drops and stashes being a bit too much for you and you want a more vanilla experience in that sense, disable 'Muh Immersion Loot Drops' and 'Stash Overhaul'.
- There's a higher chance of wounded NPCs surrendering to you, so be sure to approach them and see if they do before killing them completly (Does not apply to Monolith)
- If you want to manage your companions inventory, you can aim at them and press 5 on the numpad to open it. Works on any NPC in the world. Don't use it to cheat!
- The traders have been completly overhauled and now each trader has different stock and such. Read up on the changes here: Moddb.com
- Mechanics and medics have high risk-high reward tasks now. Be careful when taking them!
- Press V to preform a quick melee attack with your knife.
- There's a handheld anomaly detector you can acquire from Sakharov and Hermann.
- You should definetly try out ironman with 5 lives and 24 hour lifegranting, it's a really great way to play the game and adds allot of immersion and blood pumping to the game. DISABLE THE FIRST PERSON DEATH ANIMATION ADDON IF YOU DO.
- Try out Arszi's Rad Overhaul addon. It adds a whole new level of immersion to the game and is absolutely amazing. I didn't add it to the pack by default because it's such a big game changer but a compatibility patch is included (it's for the realistic preset of the addon). READ THE README FOR THAT ADDON VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING IT!
- Very important: If you are not starting a new game, you must finish any ongoing Assassination/Assault or you will get a crash. Update to 1.5.3 only after you finish the tasks in your task log.
- If you're using any resolution that's not 16:9 ratio you need to disable these addons: Better Sorting, Quick Melee (use the 4:3 version alternatively), Centered Hud and Smokers Delight or the game will crash.
Good luck out there, STALKER!
Actor Rework v1.12 by Bazingarrey: Changes the behaviour of the actor; slightly faster walking speed, nerfed sprinting, slower crouching speed, slowed down bleeding, abillity to squeeze past npcs etc.
Immersive Dynamic Tasks v1.01 by Arszi: Adds a whole bunch of new tasks to faction leaders and butcher in the Garbage.
Weather Edits v1.0 by Snaefells: Much needed tweaks to the weather in the game, specifically fixing the fog among other tweaks which now looks much better.
Dialogue Expanded v1a by indyora: Adds allot of flavour text to conversations with stalkers around the zone.
Highres Loading screens v1.03 by Bazzingarey: Just a few small fixes here
Trader Overhaul v1.23 by AGoodSetOfPistol: Updated to latest and allegedly final version.
Arszis Rad Overhaul Compatibility Patch by me: Updated to make work with latest additions to pack
Muh Immersion Drop Tweaks by me: Tweaked weapon and outfit condition drops (thanks to Bazingarrey for new values)
Fixed a crash caused by using a UMP45 with an ACOG, thanks to dave_5430 for spotting this.
Arszi's Rad Overhaul Compatibility Patch, MP-133 Fix, Smokers Delight, GhenTuongTasks-Illinaru Warfare Tweaks Patch, Anomaly Detector Restored v1
Illinaru Warfare Balance v19, QOL Icons v2.1
-Scopes Revision Lite, T.H.A.P v3
-JSRS Sound Mod v3.4
-Tweaked smoking items usage a bit
-Anomaly Text Fixes v18.104.22.168, Better Sorting, Centered HUD v1.1, Lottery Patches Fix, Fix Azlan Lottery, Glock Silencer Fix, Life Granter Counter, Little More Deadly Radiations, Stronger Psi Fields, Quick Melee, HD Models Compatibility Patch for Muh Immersion
-Muh Immersion Drop Tweaks
-Trader Overhaul 1.22.2
-Burer Overhaul v1.02, GhenTuong Tasks Pack v2, Anomaly Mags Extended 2.5.7 Compatibility Patch, Illinaru Warfare Balance
-Ambient Music Pack v2.5, Trader Overhaul v1.22
-More tweaks to repair values. I hope this is the last time!
-Added 2 mod profile files. Choose either the STORY or the WARFARE .mep file for whichever game mode you're playing.
-Lowered the amount of thirst gained by bleeding.
-Skadovsk Pixel Animation Main Menu v1.1
-STALKER OGSE Main Menu Music v1, EFT Inspired Main Menu v1.2
-Tweaked some repair item values.
Complete repack of the addon pack for 1.3 to make it more modular and customizable. Now uses JSGME to install and manage the pack.
-Controller Fix, Soundscape v2.6, Press 5 On Numpad to open NPC Inventory v1, Less Eardrum Blasting RF Receiver v1, STALKER OGSE Main Menu Music v1, EFT Inspired Main Menu v1.2, Mutant Bleeding v1.1
-Radios Extended 3.0, Moon Phase Bug Fix
-As usual, various small tweaks and changes in the addons to make them compatible with eachother by me.
-Fixed a crash regarding weapon tracers, Fixed QOL icons not working
-Stalker EFT Binocs v1.2, Trader Overhaul 1.21.23, Cleanymap v2, Returning of White Dots v1, Weapon Tweaks v1.7, Knife, Bolt And Grenade Holster Sounds v1, Fixed mutant jump auto aim, Fixed weapon degradation, Repair item tweaks
-Moonphase Bug Fix v1, Rotten Meat v2, Hollywood FX 1.1, Combat Ignore Military Fix v1.5.1, Minor compatibility tweaks
-Ambient Music Pack v2.3, Living Zone v1.0.9, Better Starting Loadout v3.1, Stash Overhaul v1.2, Trader Overhaul v1.21, Escape From Tarkov Aim Sound v1, Sky Bloom Fix v1, Injury Audio Extended v1, First Person Death v5, Gasmask Noise Tweak v1, Misery Boot And Gear Rustle Sound v2.3, NPC Surrender Tweak v1, Level Transition Travel Simulator v3, Mutant Bleeding v2, Campfire Roasting v1, Thirst Overhaul v1, Stash On Loot v1, OGSE Inventory Open/Close Sound v1, Ja Soldat Main Menu Song v1, Radios Extended 3.0, High Res PDA Maps v1, JSRS Sound Overhaul 3.3, Improved Particle Effects v1, High Res Loading Screens v1, Soundscape Overhaul v2.5, Artifacts Overhaul v1.04, Faster Tooltips v1, QOL Icons v2.03b, Heal When Sleeping Near Campfires v1, Compatibility tweaks.