Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
This is a repack of wuut's Anomaly Magazines, Ohotnik's Magazines Extended, Zukuu's Ammo Check plus a few great enhancements to gameplay by artifax, some by me including new icons for magazines in the player's loadout. I've tried to make it easier to enjoy those addons and aimed for compatibility with Onegriot's Muh Immersion.
--- HOW TO INSTALL ---
D e l e t e all previous versions of these patches. Start from scratch. Tabula rasa!
Be sure to install all Muh Mags files A F T E R Muh Immersion and/or other conflicting addons!
Before installation y o u n e e d :
- Anomeme 1.5 Update 4 Hotfix 8
- "Muh Immersion" addon pack by Onegriot
this includes the JSGME mod manager to install all the addons in that pack
(it's made easier when you use the import file that's included so you don't have to install each mod by hand)
- t h i s f i l e, which includes Anomaly Magazines + Extended,Ammo Check Plugin + lots of compatibility patches
- W a r n i n g : In the version history of this pack, there has been former support for weapons with the wrong ammo type.
Updating this addon from a version before 1.5.2-6 can break saves.
- install the following (some depending on what Muh Immersion options you have):
(MUST means this has to be installed,
DOWNGRADE means you should do this if you know what you are doing,
COMPAT(ibility) means you need to enable this if you have this addon installed,
OPTION means you can install this if you want but don't need to)
FIX means I include this to rescue your old saves, thank me later
MUST ------ "Muh Mags 0 - AM + AME Base" (base files, you NEED them)
MUST ------ "Muh Mags 0a - AM gameplay enhancements by artifax and sganon" fixes prices, mag size, mags and quick release, quickinfo on outfits
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 0a1 - optional magpouch icons" the new icons are now optional (mag pouches instead of the green "ready" dot)
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 0a2 - Option - Magazines have Condition Bars"
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 0b - Ammo Check (press B to check rounds in magazine)" (removes ammo counter)
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 0b1 - Ammo Check fixes by machinegod420" (solves the ammo check problems with magazines different than 30 rounds)
MUST ------ "Muh Mags 0c - Muh Immersion Main Menu Logo patch" (don't ask)
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 0d - Muh Mags 0d - Trader Overhaul 1.23 compatibility patch" (this version is now included in Muh Immersion)
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 0d1 - Patch for EFT Medic Items Overhaul for Trader Overhaul 1.23" - needed for EFT Medic Items Overhaul!
FIX ------- "Muh Mags 0e - MP7 9x18mm compatibility patch if it crashes on load" You will never need this for a new game! If your savegame crashes on load, check the log, if it says something about this magazine type install it!
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 0e1 - Magazines have Condition Bars for 0e MP7 9x18mm patch" if you have the MP7 mags fix and 0a2, the Magazines have Condition Bars option installed, you will need this.
FIX ------- "Muh Mags 0f - Merc NBC Outfit crash fix (quick fix version)" (you might need to re-snatch you a Merc NBC suit using Debug Mode because the saved suit might have the old config)
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 1 - Centered HUD 1.1 patch for 0a Ammo Check" or else Ammo Check won't work well
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 2 - Patch for Yim's Weapon Tweaks"
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 3a - optional QoL icons patch WITH Artifact Overhaul (classic mag icons)" (QoL icons are included in Muh Immersion)
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 3a1 - optional QoL icons patch WITH Artifact Overhaul (mag pouch icons)"
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 3b - optional QoL icons patch WITHOUT Artifact Overhaul (classic mag icons)" (if you removed Artifact Overhaul from Muh Immersion for example)
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 3b1 - optional QoL icons patch WITHOUT Artifact Overhaul (mag pouch icons)"
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 4 - Option More Repair Item uses (4x stock)" - toned down version with restored parts repair!
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 4a - Patch for 4 for Better Sorting compatibility" (if you chose to install 4b)
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 4b Patch for 4 for EFT Medic Items Overhaul compatibility" - needed for EFT Medic Items Overhaul!
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 5 - Option Carry Weight from Misterkat's Realism Tweaks"
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 6a - Patch for Better Starting Loadouts + Arszi's Radiation Overhaul Realistic" (adds magazines to Better Starting Loadouts)
OPTION ---- "Muh Mags 6b - Patch for Muh Immersive Loadouts 1.0001 + Arszi's Radiation Overhaul Realistic" (only if you have Muh Immersive Loadouts Moddb.com installed!)
COMPAT ---- "Muh Mags 7 - Patch for No Toolkit for Parts addon compatibility"
--- CREDITS ---
Onegriot for his "Muh Immersion" addon pack (that made me do this addon)
wuut for Anomaly Magazines (great idea and great addon, thanks!)
Ohotnik for Anomaly Magazines Extended (check his addon for even more optional and adaptation patches!)
Zukuu for Ammo Check plugin (removes ammo counter from HUD and gives you a hotkey to check mag status - default is "B")
artifax for the fix that magazines are ejected in the workshop and don't get lost during repair and much more to come
machinegod420 for the ammo capacity fix for Ammo Check
Sparkynton for Anomaly Magazines - Weight and Text Fixes (not included, but artifax made some price adjustments after him)
--- CHANGELOG ---
--- 1.5.3-9, 2020/09/02
- Saiga normal magazine size increased to 10 rounds instead of 8 (Thanks, urishima, new game required or spawn replacements in debug mode!)
- standard Vepr magazines size fix (are medium now, before they had an invalid size value by mistake, thanks Guest)
- hotfixed an error in "Muh Mags 7 - Patch for No Toolkit for Parts addon compatibility" (fixed problem with patch negating "No Toolkit for Parts" functionality)
--- 1.5.3-8, 2020/08/20
- hotfixed a problem with "Muh Mags 0a2 - Option - Magazines have Condition Bars" crashing
--- 1.5.3-7, 2020/08/18
- fixed problem with wrong mags for AK-102 - ATTENTION I don't know if there is a viable solution for AK74 upgraded to 5.56x45mm NATO!
- Arena in Rostok: fighting loadout now includes magazines, but you still have to load them yourself
--- 1.5.3-6, 2020/08/15
- Known issue: when using Muh Immersive Loadouts + the patch 6b and starting as Free Stalker, your loadout will include 2 unknown items (green ladybugs). Throw them away, but it is said they bring you luck.
- updated for Anomaly Magazines Extended 2.8.2f (Ohotnik was faster to include artifax' fix)
- include fix by artifax for Outfit quick info always showing mag capacity of equipped outfit
(artifax writes: There's a bug with this that causes mag count to be shown for any armor you mouse over, equipped or not. Can't fix this since there's no deep comparison (as far as I know).)
- made compatibility patches for EFT Medic Items Overhaul (https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly/addons/eft-full-medic-item-overhaul) to go with Trader Overhaul, More Item Uses option
- updated all equipment icons files for EFT Medic Items Overhaul (all of them!)
--- 1.5.3-5, 2020/08/10
- Option: Mags get condition bars back if you want it that way.
- added Merc NBC suit crash fix (forgotten to include it in the 1.5.3-4 files!)
--- 1.5.3-4, 2020/08/09
- added a preliminary (or permanent) fix for the Merc NBC suit crash that changes the outfit, not the root cause yet (if you are affected, you will need to spawn yourself a new Merc NBC suit after installing the fix)
- fixed Abakan magazines not having an icon (thanks dexter136!)
- Went back from Trader Overhaul classic to Outfit version in the AME compatibility patch (still 1.23)
--- 1.5.3-3, 2020/08/06
- The classic M16 has a 20-rd magazine as standard now, M16A2 unchanged, new icon (when you install the fixes by artifax and me)
- fixed FAL mag size to 20 rds (fo' real this time, I forgot a config file)
- mag pouches icons optional (6 options, you can choose between classic style for stock AME plus QoL icons versions)
- now only empty magazines will be removed from player's loadout after reloading.
- removed an unnecessary config file from the icons patches
--- 1.5.3-2, 2020/08/04
- fixed "Muh Mags 7 - Patch for No Toolkit for Parts addon compatibility" (wouldn't work without toolkit anymore)
- replaced uncompressed texture in AME Base folder by compressed copy
--- 1.5.3-1, 2020/08/04
- general scope: update to Muh Immersion 1.5.3
- only one Trader Overhaul patch now (1.23, non-Outfit)
- removed Repair Item uses from Misterkat's Realism Tweaks, now only own toned-down version with parts repair restored
- new main menu logo, of course
- made even nicer looking mag pouches, more variety (for stock, Trader Overhaul Outfit, QoL icons with and without Artifact Overhaul!)
--- 1.5.2-12, 2020/08/02, see also 1.5.2-11
- updated how2mags.jpg because the magazine icons look so different now (see 1.5.2-11)
- added a More Item Uses addon with toned down numbers, similar to Misterkat's Realism Tweaks, but without the changes to parts repairs. Most parts have four times more uses now, except where no material gets used (e.g. the rasp), there it's 8x.
- removed malicious executables (just kidding)
- when you reload your weapon, and the magazine is empty, it will be removed from your loadout (sganon's first lua!)
- Updated files for Anomaly Magazines Extended 2.8.1
--- 1.5.2-11 (directly followed by -12, unpublished)
- changed magazine icons; instead of a green spot the mags sort of look like they're in a pouch when equipped.
- fixed prices (done by artifax after Sparkynton)
- changed mags to being items with no condition. This removes (!!!) quick overview of full/empty mags in inventory. It's for "muh immersion", after all!
Why did I do this? Ohotnik, artifax and I discussed the reported problem with magazine prices. When you loaded them with old ammo, you had a literal money machine.
Dynamic pricing is not possible, so the condition of the mags had to go. With the condition, the condition bar went. Less comfort, more realism.
--- 1.5.2-10, 2020/07/30
- added a fix for FAL mag size and updated the "legacy MP7 9x18mm" broken savegame fix to include this change
- added fix for Ammo Check to work with sizes of magazines different than 30 rounds (thanks to machinegod420)
--- 1.5.2-9, 2020/07/29
- removed support for Low Maintenance addon (I'm lagging behind versions and don't have the more recent one installed!)
- added another fix by artifax, so that the quick release system lets you keep the magazines in your loadout on you. Only magazines not in your loadout will be dropped now.
- added function by artifax: quickinfo for outfits now shows capacity for and number of magazines loaded.
--- 1.5.2-8, 2020/07/26
- included fix by artifax, magazines will not get lost in workshop repairs when they are still loaded in a weapon
- added a compatibility patch for the "No Toolkit for Parts" addon
- added patches for "Low Maintenance" addon, Misterkat's Realism Tweaks (Repair Item Uses)
- added a patch if you want to combine "No Toolkit for Parts" with "Low Maintenance"
--- 1.5.2-7, 2020/07/21
- updated to Magazines Extended 2.7.5f (texture removed from Trader Overhaul patch)
--- 1.5.2-6, 2020/07/21
- added images explaining use of magazines and installing this pack
- separated Zukuu's Ammo Check plugin from Magazines Extended to make it optional again
- updated Magazines Extended to Ohotnik's new version 2.7.5
- Old and new Trader Overhaul patch (1.22.2 and 1.23 Outfit) included from Magazines Extended
- Ohotnik adds magazines to the starting loadout screen now, I have added patches for Better Starting Loadouts and Muh Immersive Loadouts
- starting loadout patches are compatible with Arszi's Radiation Overhaul Realistic
--- 1.5.2-5, 2020/07/19
- added a Arszi's Radiation Overhaul patch for Muh Immersive Loadouts Beta 7 (https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly/addons/muh-immersive-loadouts)
- added equipment icons and merged QoL icons and Trader Overhaul Outfit version with new Anomaly Magazines Extended 2.7.2 version.
--- 1.5.2-4, 2020/07/17
- corrected: missing magazines icons in
a) Trader Overhaul (Outfit new icons) AME patch
b) QoL icons patches (both Artifact and standard one)
--- 1.5.2-3, 2020/07/16
- new version of Ohotnik's Anomaly Magazines EXTENDED: 2.7 included
- removed Quick Melee Patch
- adapted Yim's Weapons Tweaks patch to new AM EXTENDED version (AME has the correct ammo types for the MP7 and M82: 4.6x30mm and .50 BMG!)
- added a "Muh Immersion" + "Muh Mags" version of Onegriot's logo
--- 1.5.2-2, 2020/07/15
- re-packed addon, more compatibility options
- "old version" of Magazines Extended included now as downgrade patch
- howto organised in item categories MUST, COMPAT, DOWNGRADE, OPTIONS for better understanding of what to install and what not
- QoL icons now include an old and the new Artifact Overhaul version
- Mags Fixes removed, since the texts and prices have been fixed by Ohotnik's newer AME (thanks though, Sparkynton)
- credits removed:
Sparkynton for Anomaly Magazines - Weight and Text Fixes
--- 1.5.2-1, 2020/07/13 (unpublished)
- removed QoL icons from Muh Mags pack. The new QoL icons
--- 1.5.1-1, 2020/07/12
Original Version, compatible with Muh Immersion 1.5.1
This pack now includes - see credits! - Anomaly Magazines + Extended, Ammo Check, Anomaly Mags Fixes.
--- Planned changes/things to consider in the future:
- change the logic to leave 1 round in the chamber on reloading, when a mag isn't empty.
- Work with artifax and Ohotnik on a magazine belt in the inventory with drag/drop functionality (prospect after Anomeme 1.6)
- Muh Immersion updates as the versions progress
- reduce the number of magazines (introduce STANAG 20-, 30-rnd steel, 30-40 rnd polymer, AK74 polymer 30- and 40-rds, AKM stamped steel 30 and 40-rds)
- look into leaving 1 round in the chamber after a ejecting a non-empty mag (only in reload situations)
- TODO: check root cause and patch it inside Magazines code (if there is one) of Mercenary NBC suit crash when it is equipped and quickinfo of suit opens
- TODO: No bad/damaged ammo addon compatibility