Norvak & Danny Masson is working on the new episode of William G's master piece WG Realms II. Your help is important!
About 70% of the new code
About 30% of the maps from my (Norvak) episode (4 maps)
About 70% of the maps from DanM episode
Some original music tracks by Maindrian
Some unfinished maps by Micky CSome unfinished maps by Marked
Chunks of maps by me for the TCChunks of William G unfinished maps for the TCNew art, models, enemies, etc...
Perhaps I'm spoiling stuff, but well how can I ask for help, without showing anything?
I'm just talking for me, since I think Dan is gonna finish his maps someday and he already are making an awesome job, but I have some handicaps while mapping specially on gameplay, story implementing, and mainly give the maps a coherent development, I mean go to A to obtain this, then go to B while using credible locations and smooth transitions between zones. I have kinda a creative slow down atm :S
So it would be very helpful if someone would like to contribute with:
* Concept draws / scketchs with locations - remember, the TC is medieval/nature/fantasy oriented.
* Some kind of diagrams to interconnect the existing locations with new ones or totally new areas.
* Pointing landmarks and vital areas, and some kind short plot.
* Give some examples of games with this kind of themes
* Come up with ideas about puzzles, locations, gameplay, everything you want.
* Nature/medieval unfinished maps you aren't gonna finish.
As well it would be cool:
*One additional mapper wouldn't hurt
*A coder would be very helpful since DT kinda abandoned the project atm, but I'm sure he'll be back if important progress is done.
So any help would be really appreciated and it would make me focus just on mapping, having a solid basis to base the maps on. I'm good on reproduce things on mapster :P
I know this maybe sound lazy and noobinsh, but believe me, is the best way to get this done, and speed things up, giving the TC the second part it deserves. Post here: Forums.duke4.net if you're willing to help, and we can discuss it.