This mod was created by only two men who were inspired by Silent Hill, Condemned, FEAR games.
Nine maps which have place in the abandoned apartments, city streets and catacombs.
List of changes:
- Added ~20 new own textures, which used in all nine maps.
- Added color correction effect for all maps, which makes a mood more melancholic and dark. DO NOT PLAY MOD WITH DISABLED COLOR CORRECTION OPTION!
- Generally changed last map (slums_9.bsp). Added new logical ending and several new areas.
- Added new music for ending. (end.mp3)
- Added new sound for flashlight and changed color of light to yellowish.
- Added new sounds for shotgun and smg shots.
- Adjusted lighting in all nine maps. More brightness. More light sources. Some light`s colors were also changed.
- Battle with antlions is now easier. There are only one guard and four regular antlions.
- Barnacle was deleted (slums_4.bsp).
- Stationary AR2 was deleted (slums_6.bsp).
- In the subway`s hall added one enemy turret for more challenging battle.
- Fixed balance. Added medkits and ammo. Amount of enemies was reduced in some areas. Balance was adapted for hard difficulty mode.
- Most of areas are redesigned, higher detailed.
- Added text hints for buttons/switchers to explain player what he does.
- Changed a way to go at third map (slums_3.bsp), where earlier was a vent.
- Optimised city streets map (slums_5.bsp). Most of dust clouds were deleted to increase performance.
- Added chapters selection to interface, where player can choose from five chapters to play.
- Redesigned logo in UI.
- Fixed font issue where flashlight picture had no display.
Just unpack Slums 2 folder to your SourceMods folder. Be sure to delete Slums 2 original (if you have it already in your SourceMods folder) before install Slums 2 Extended.