Rejoice boys and girls, the new version is now ready for your enjoyment! It's packed with new stuff. Check the detailed description for more information
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on May 24th, 2012
Having issues? Want to provide input? Please visit the official forum for Morrowind Rebirth! Moddb.com
* Fixed icon for the Falmer Shortsword.
* Reworked the weights of Paper/scrolls.
- Plain paper/Notes: 0.20
- Scrolls: 0.40
* Storm/fire/frost Atronachs' now glow in the dark.
* New travel agent in Dagon Fel.
* It's now harder to pick locks and disarm traps, some traps are also more deadly.
* Adjusted several pathgrids, now they should work properly.
* "Koal Cave" were covered by a covered by a rock, fixed.
* Replaced the overhangs on Hlaalu towers with one that's more fitting.
* Removed and replaced one of the tree types in the Bitter Coast, less blocky meshes for the people!
* Rebalanced all (almost) spears in regard to length, speed, damage and so on. A Daedric spear should for example be much slower than a silver spear due to its wieght.
* New Gondola service in Balmora & Seyda Neen.
I'm quite sure that a lot of these fixes e are already present in the Morrowind Patch Project.
However the MPP is a Master File, so unnecessary fixes will be overwritten.
* MISC: "Borwen", removed faction: "Ashlanders".
* MISC: "Shat gro-Shazog" & "Orbul gra-Lumob" have been given weapons to fight with.
* MISC: "Gulfim gra-Borbul" in Gorak Manor had no pants.
* MISC: "Rulfim gra-Ogdub", a prisoner in Buckmooth Legion fort had no clothes.
* MISC: Sirollus Saccus were supposed to provide training options, now he does.
* MISC: Black Arrow, Volume 1 -> Black Arrow, Volume I
* MISC: misc_dwrv_artifact30, weight 0.01 > 0.10.
* MISC: Horned Lily will now respawn.
* MISC: Holly Bush will now respawn.
* MISC: Changed Cell name (-6,17): “Ashlands Region” to “Druscashti”.
* MISC: "Gah julan" and "Teegla" are now wearing slave bracers.
* MISC: Removed "auto-calculate" from "Ungeleb" in Mournhold, Magic Shop.
* MISC: Scroll Of Element Frost/Fire had wrong font size, corrected to "2".
* MISC: "Erval" in Pelagiad had no AI package.
* MISC: Removed auto-calculate from Sjoring Hard-Heart since it messed up his stats.
* MISC: "Dul gro-Dush" in Gnisis, class warrior > guard.
* MISC: "Yakov" (the Altmer slave in the Suran Slave Market) didn't have a slave script attached.
* CREATURE: "Staada", a golden saint encounter were improperly set as a creature instead of daedra. Also marked "corpse persist".
* CREATURE: Removed soul value from all spider centurions.
* CREATURE: "Lich Barilzar" had a soul value of 30, which didn't seem right since he's such a powerful foe. 300 seem like a more reasonable number.
* CREATURE: Spiggans now have a chance to drop heartwood.
* CREATURE: Netch_Giant_UNIQUE, scale 1.0 > 1.2.
* CREATURE: Added missing spells/ingredients/abilities to several creatures.
* ARMOR: Adamantium pauldron, enchantment 100 -> 30.
* ARMOR: Iron Cuirass, health 2000 > 200.
* ARMOR: Heavy leather boots, AR 50 > 5. Health 500 > 50. Value 100 > 10.
* ARMOR: Netch Leather Tower Shield, AR 5 > 6 / health 100 > 120.
* WEAPONS: Corrected a few weapons that used the wrong enchantment.
* WEAPONS: Stendars Hammer, damage 100 > 160.
* WEAPONS: King's Oath , fire damage self > touch.
* INGREDIENT: Hackle-Lo Leaf, value 30 > 3.
* INGREDIENT: Adamantium Ore, weight 50 > 5.
* ALCHEMY: Exclusive Frost Shield Potion, duration 30 > 60.
* ALCHEMY: Spoiled SlowFall Potion, slowfall magnitude 1 > 10.
* ENCHANTMENT: Viper_en, duration 10 > 1.
* ENCHANTMENT: cruel viper_en, duration 0 > 1.
* ENCHANTMENT: shard_en, magnitude 0-7 > 1-4.
* ENCHANTMENT: dire shard_en, magnitude: 3-7 > 5-11.
* ENCHANTMENT: dire spark_en, magnitude: 3-7 > 5-11.
* ENCHANTMENT: Arrow of wasting shard_en, effect weakness to shock > weakness to frost.
* ENCHANTMENT: Arrow of wasting shard_en, effect shock damage > frost damage.
* SPELL: Charming Touch, duration 30 > 10.
* SPELL: Life Force > Drain Life Force.
* SPELL: Rally Beast from, target > touch.
* SPELL: Demoralize Beast from, target > touch.
* SPELL: Strong heal companion from, self > touch.
* SPELL: Resist Paralysis, duration 30 > 5.
* SPELL: Resist Paralysis, Removed auto-calculate
* SPELL: Resist Poison, magnitude 20 > 10.
* SPELL: Resist Shock, magnitude 20 > 10.
* SPELL: Five fingers of pain, from demoralize humanoid > poison.
* SPELL: Curse Endurance from, target > touch.
* SPELL: Absorb health, magnitue 2-52 > 5-20.
* SPELL: Absorb Intelligence [ranged], magnitude 2-52 > 5-20.
* SPELL: Absorb intelligence [ranged], absorb attribute: agility > intelligence.
* SPELL: Absorb luck [ranged], absorb attribute: agility > luck.
* SPELL: Absorb willpower [ranged], absorb attribute: agility > willpower.
* SPELL: Hand of Azura were improperly named Hand of Dagoth.
* SPELL: Witbane, drain attribute: agility > intelligence.
* CLOTHING: Fixed an enchantment error with the Ring of Equity where the player wouldn't be able to take use of the rings powers.
* CLOTHING: Variner's Ring, weight 1 > 0.10.
* CLOTHING: Expensive shirt Mournhold, value 1 > 15.
* CLOTHING: Necromancers Amulet, value 240 > 2400.
* CLOTHING: Heartfang, value 120 > 1200.
* CLOTHING: Improved names for 1 ring and 1 amulet.
Old name:Expensive Amulet
New Name:Aeta's Amulet
Old name:Expensive Ring
New Name:Aeta's Ring
* Fixes the following script errors (not covered in UUMP, thanks to enderandrew/logitec for these)
BUG: Script: AirshipJournalScript
FIX:: Changed ShowMap "Hrothmund's Bane" to ShowMap "Solstheim, Hrothmund's Bane"
BUG: Script: ThiefTraderScript
FIX:: Changed if ( GetPCCell "Ald'ruhn" == 1 ) to if ( GetPCCell "Ald-ruhn" == 1 )
BUG: Script: menhirTelNaga
FIX:: Changed GetPCRank "House Telvanni" to GetPCRank "Telvanni"
BUG: Script: menhirTelUvirith
FIX:: Changed GetPCRank "House Telvanni" to GetPCRank "Telvanni"
BUG: Script: AssabaScript
FIX:: Changed position check 83,700 to 85,700
BUG Script: avSlavehunter
FIX: Changed "Counter" to "Timer"
BUG Script: ColonyAssassinItems
FIX Changed ( GetDisabled "Cimber Valerius" == 0 ) to ( "Cimber Valerius"->GetDisabled == 0 )
BUG: Script: MuseumHelmBloodworm
FIX Changed "End MuseumHelmBearclaw" to "End MuseumHelmBloodworm"
* Hill Giant.
* 3 new Dremora Lords (Inspiration, god and terror).
* 4 new skeleton encounters (Nordic Skeleton Hero, Orchish Skeleton Hero, Dumner Skeleton & Skeleton Warrior)
* Emperor's Defence, a new unique shield.
Written by: Benedict Nichols
* New waterfall north of Balmora.
* More details and fixes for Seyda Neen, Balmora & Caldera.
* Improved vertex shading for a few areas in the West Gash/Ascadian Isles.
* New tavern by the Ghostgate, Three Daggers.
* Reworked Ald'Ruhn to look more like the devs concept art. Temple Complex by Xeth-Ban.
* New Beast animations by Dirnae.
* Improved meshes for dock/telvanni statics (Optional).
* New mesh for the Netch Leather Shield (Optional).
* High Rez Armors, Native Style. This specific pack will update the following armors: Ebony, Bonemold, Netch, Chitin, Dwemer & Glass. I didn't make any work on this, all credits go to Saint_Jiub, thanks! (Optional).