* Some creature spawns have been relocated to avoid some pathgrid issues.
* There's a secret cult somewhere in Seyda Neen. There will be a neat reward for those who manage to destroy it. (No quest atm)
* Renamed a lot of things in the construction set to make it easier to see what changes I've made. (New items added in Rebirth starts with MR_)
* Removed the small island in Balmora, near the Silt Strider. This was done in order to make place for a new & larger bridge, that boats could actually go through.
* Changed potion names much like BTB did in his "BTB's Sorted New Alchemy Potions", although this is my own personal edit. Credits to him for the idea.
* Removed the shield from Hlaalu Sharpshooters.
* You will now need a muckshovel to "harvest" muck.
* You will now need a minerspick to get glass, ebony & adamantium.
* You will now need Hospitality Papers to receive any services in Sadrith Mora from the Telvanni
* Some special characters are now much stronger that vanilla Morrowind, like they should have been.
* Cliffracers, mudcrabs, rats & other small annoying creatures won't attack unless you do anything to them
(blighted/diseased excluded). I've also modified some creatures like Ogrims to be much stronger, bigger, have more
health but to be far slower than in the vanilla game. I've also made the rats smaller.
* Just like in the "Expansion Integration", you will now encounter Dwemer Archers in Vvardenfell's ruins. Also: Some of the vanilla Dark Brotherhood members now wear the Dark Brotherhood armor-set.
* Imperial Archers now wear imperial chain boots & imperial chain gauntless.
* Imperial Studded Leather/Imperial Silver Cuirass/Imperial Dragonscale Cuirass now counts as an Legion Uniforms'.
* Gave the Imperial Guards in Gnisis Imperial Broadswords instead of Imperial shortswords. This due to thier low skill in using shortswords.
* Now it will snow in the Hirstaang Forest (20% chance).
* You will now encounter Frost Atronachs' in Solstheim & Durzogs' in the West Gash.
* Guild chest added to Caldera Mages Guild.
* You will now be able to "hit" ghosts using Adamantium Weapons.
* Tuned the light in some of the new interiors. In some cases they were far to bright to seem realistic.
* You can now find new Deadric & Dwemer Long Spears in Vvardenfell's ruins. Long spears have a greater
range than ordinary spears. They also cause greater damage.
* Added missing attacksound to Ascended Sleepers.
* Guild cheasts will respawn monthly (It used to be 3 months)
* Fixed pathgrids & ownerships.
* New weapon lengths' for ALL the weapons found in Morrowind, includes the new ones too. Also changes weapon speed to match the material, still WIP.
* Some silver weapons weren't properly marked as silver weapons in the cs, this is now fixed.
* New Imperial Travel Agents that will take you to various destinations around the Island.
* Shops & some other places will close nighttime between 8 pm – 8 am.
* Skaal Guards' will now wear Nordic Shields.
* Helseth's Royal Guards will now wear a matching Royal Shield
* Around a 100 new NPCs'
* Draugr now counts as undead, not as creatures. Thanks to Midgetalien for this find!
* Reworked some item level lists so it won't be as easy to get hold of dwemer, ebony, glass & deadric items/armor/weapons.
* Guards will no longer carry a stock of 100 arrows. I've limited it up to 20 arrows, then they will have to use thier second set of equipment.
* Made Night-Eye an ability (Permanent) for Kahjits & made the waterbreathing last longer for the Argonians.
Just like it should have been. I really wanted it to be an ability for Argonians too, but it will ruin the mainquest.
* Argonians have been given a new ability: Swift Swimmer. (20 points)
* Altmers' have had their weakness to fire lowered (25 points instead of 50). their weakness to magica have been removed
& they now have the ability to resist paralysis. "(Due to their incredibly strong minds, some Altmer are naturally immune
to paralysis, both natural and magical.)". In the vanilla game Altmers' are incredibly weak & I couldn't find out why fire
weakness should be higher than the other weaknesses. Neither did I understand why they had a weakness for magica. Please
fill me in if you find anything.
* Lowered the attribute (agility) drain when using the Orcs racial power, "Berserk", from 100 points to 50.
* Added paralyze 5 sec to the Nords racial power, Thunderfist. It will also cause more dmg 25-50 instead of 25-25 and will
cause shock dmg instead of frost dmg, which made sense considering its name.
* Racial Powers will always succeed.
* Better leaf texture for the big trees around the bitter coast.
* New trees' for the Ascadian Isles, West Gash & some parts of the Bitter Coast,
by the master himself; Vurt!
* New splashscreens with Morrowind Rebirth logo.
* The Steel Broadsword now has its own mesh instead of sharing that of the Imperial Broadsword.
* New Main Menu.
This is my attemt to remove "spikes" & seams in the landscape. Also to remove floaters and unnatural placements of trees and other statics. You will notice a big diffrence using Rebirth vs Vanilla.
* Balmora 95 %
* Caldera 95 %
* Suran 95 %
* Dren Plantation 95 %
* Vivec Docks 90 %
* Gnisis 100 %
* Ebonheart 95 %
* Seyda Neen 100 %
* Pelagiad 90 %
* Fort Buckmoth 90 %
* Mamooth Legion Fort 100 %
* Khuul 10 %
* Gnaar Mok 50 %
* Morag Tong Armor
* Templar Shield
* Adamantium Towershield
* Adamantium Round Shield
* Skull shields (worn by Skeletons)
* Imperial Captains' Helmet
* Wolfbane (Shield)
* Ward Of The North (Shield)
* Helseth Guard Shield
* Wooden Shield
* House Dagoth Armor
* Daedra Seducer
* Fire Clannfear
* Clannfear Runt
* Flesh Atronatch
* Goblin Shaman
* Draugr Berserker
* Draugr Deathlord
* Stunted Scamp (smaller & weaker version of the vanilla scamp)
* Swamp Troll
* Frost Giant
* Green Slime
Here's a pic showing most of the creatures
Thanks to all the modders involved making these!
* Falmer Longsword
* Falmer Shortsword
* Silver Katana
* Deadric Longspear
* Dwemer Longspear
* Queen of Bats (wasn't included in the gameworld)
* Dwemer Staff
New Misc Items
* Dwemer Scrolls
* 3 paintings (special store)
* Rainbow set containing bowls, cups etc
* Oil Flask
* Atro Flesh
* Comet Slime
* Nether Salt
* Ore Essence
* Scrap Iron
* Troll Slime
* Telvanni Resin
* Void Essence
* Wind Salt
* Crystal Shard
* Imperial City Beer
* Morrowind Brew
* Stoneflower Wine
* Telvanni Wine
* The Old Pirate
* Armory display
* Magic Circle
* Blue Hornlilly (I put it in the wrong tab..)
* Telvanni Altar
* Hlaalu Well
* Dwemer Submarine
* Tale of The Devious Trader
15 new musical tracks, both for exploring & battle.
+ New death, level up & theme track.
* Doubled the speed of which spells travel.
* I've never liked how Morrowind handled the chance to hit a creature or NPC.This is now somewhat fixed by giving all NPCS & creatures
a fortify attack bonus. (20 points). It will of course also apply to the player, rejoice! (This will obviously make the game a bit harder)
* Npc's will have much lower disp if you have your weapon drawn during conversations. (-15 points)
* Training is more costly. (2x the vanilla)
* NPC's won't greet you from a distance. You will now have to stand close to them.
* Boosted the amount of money you have to pay for committing a crime. NPC's will also dislike you more than they used to when commiting a crime.
* 50 % chance to recover projectiles from bodies (arrows, bolts etc). Vanilla percentage was 25 %.
* You will no longer be able to survive jumping of buildings or cliffs.
* Vendors will resupply thier stash of gold every 48 hours. (It used to be 24 hours)
The full list have about a 1000 + fixes, mostly floaters.
I need to thank Slartibartfast1 for his mod Poorly Placed Object Fix v1.0 , which I used as a base for these changes. Sadly It wouldn't work well with Rebirth, so I've manually implemented his improvements, among others I've found in diffrent threads.
* New deskop icon for Rebirth