So here it is the next release of WWI Source First of all I would like to thanks all the players that have kept the WWI Source community alive over the last few months Also a big thanks to all the rest of the devs that have helped me get my moding mojo back.
Posted by wickit on Sep 17th, 2010
WWI Source 1.13b Release
So here it is the next release of WWI Source
First of all I would like to thanks all the players that have kept the WWI Source community alive over the last few months
Also a big thanks to all the rest of the devs that have helped me get my moding mojo back.
Anyway enough of that, here is the change log for 1.13b ……..
- Added heartbeat sound and new screen overlay when health is low
- Added MG melee weapon Trench Club- Added. Stamina rises quicker when ducked
- Changed Enfield rounds from 6 to 10 per clip
- MGs can now move while un-deploying- Removed bleeding
- Bayonet is now a 85% health hit- Replacement of metal ladder sounds to go with wooden ladders
- Changed COF (Cone of fire) from rifles when iron
- sighted, now only 1 degrees, this is almost perfect shooting- Changed Pistol COF to 2 degree
- Rifles can no longer reload halfway through a clip
- Fixed. Sprint lowering stamina when standing still
- Fixed rubber grenades- Fixed bolting while moving in prone bug
- Fixed weapons sticking up in the air while proned (third person)
- Several code fixes- Weapon select icons are now the same as the death ones
The changes that have happened have come about due to community feedback.We have added a few extras in there as well, and we hope you like what we have done.
There have been no map updates in this release, this will happen in 1.2b along with many other addictions
The website has now changed hosts and is fully up and running again along with the forums
- Character animator
- Web Designer
- Linux guru (compiler)
A big thanks to artofwar again for providing us with support during development of WWI Source
See you on the battlefields
geesh I was supposed to be retired from this mod months ago…………..