In this video, David shows off the new wolf tail physics and character placer, among other features.
Posted by jeffr on Nov 23rd, 2010
We are trying out a new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Can place multiple characters with the spawner
- XML files for attack, reaction, and characters
- Different effects for knockout and death
- Fixed shadow map problem reported by Silverfish
- New retargeting file
- Fix for unnecessary DDS recalculation in deployment build
- New wolf tail physics
- New alternate idle animations
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!