Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Can exit back to main menu to load different levels
- Retry/continue menu after victory
- More detailed blood effects (cuts, stabs, drips)
- Blood texture has anti-aliasing and mipmapping
- Config setting to print key presses
- Fixed deleting attached characters and weapons
- Fixed multiple characters grabbing the same weapon
- Held weapons don't sparkle
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.