New features including triggers, flinch for failed active blocks, and better AI blocking with reaction time
Posted by jeffr on Jul 26th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Updated Boost to 1.47
- Added abstract collision world
- Fast hotspot and character collisions
- Hotspot enter and exit events
- Debug wire mesh drawing
- Script convex hull collision queries
- Convex hull used for character field-of-view checks
- Flinch for failed active blocks
- Better AI blocking with reaction time
- Fix for simultaneous character script updates
- Fading debug draw
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!