Today I'd like to honor the fantastic composers that have made music for my mod Morrowind Rebirth. I'd also like to talk about some other things and the future of Morrowind Rebirth.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Jul 10th, 2012
First thing first. Here's some tracks that I've picked from the musical score included in Morrowind Rebirth. Give em some love will ya :).
As always there's a new patch in the works. I still have great plans for this mod! Down below is a small preview of what I will include in the next version:
Morrowind Rebirth 1.9
* A Dunmer inside the temple complex, Ald-Ruhn, had no head mesh assigned to him.
* Reworked the area in and around Ebonheart, I'm still not happy about it *_*..
* The smoke from the chimneys at Ghorak mansion in Caldera were misaligned.
* Daedra Lord of Inspiration now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Inspiration.
* Daedra Lord of Terror now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Terror.
* Dremora Lord of Divinity now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of God.
* Increased the soul value of Golden Saint from 400 to 500, which makes it possible to make constant effect enchantments with the new game settings.
* A new weapon worn by the Ordinators, the Indoril spear.
* All House Dagoth members now have a random chance to drop ash salts.
* Pathgrids in Ald-Ruhn should now work properly.
* Improved the terrain around Caldera Mine.
* Fixed a script error in "Assabascript\".
* Fixes a lot of floating Fungai along the Bitter Coast.
* A new plantation next to Ebonheart.
* ALL spears have been rebalanced.
* A new Tavern near Khuul, The Silver Barrel.
* New encounters like unique creatures, bandits etc.
* New texture and mesh for the steel armor (included in the optional pack "New Armor" in the extras folder).
* Fixed some inconsistancies with the Bonemold armors.(Bonemold AR 15, Armun-An Bonemold AR 16, Gah-Julan Bonemold AR 17)
* The Ten Pace Boots are now considered as "Light" instead of "Heavy".
* Blessed Tower Shield now uses the correct "bodypart" in the CS. Also fixed some stats.
* Most NPC's in the Imperial Guard Garrison, Ebonheart didn't had any weapons to fight with, or they used the wrong type of weapon compared to their assigned class.
* A massive underground sewer system/dwemer ruin beneath Balmora (work by fulgore).
* Loads of landscape fixes.
and much else!
I'm not sure if you guys have seen the mesh pack that I uploaded a few days ago. It includes hundredes of fixed meshes for the vanilla game and its expansion packs. It's a must have! Be aware that I did not create these meshes, I just put it togheter. Credits can be found in the dl-link.
That's right. There's a forum here at my moddb site. I haven't had any posts here yet but I hope that people will show up telling me about thier experiences and issues regarding Morrowind Rebirth.
That's all for now. I hope you're enjoying Morrowind Rebirth 1.8. Talk to you soon again!