Are you ready for some bugfixes? There is a whole plethora of them! Poring over many of the bugs introduced in recent Snapshots, Mojang has been hammering them all out, one by one! While a new resource system is in development, it is not currently available for testing.
Posted by Ricochet- on May 31st, 2013
We’ve been working hard on a new Resource Pack system, but unfortunately it isn’t ready for testing yet. Meanwhile we’ve had lots of general bug fixes that should help keep even the silliest of Horses happy.
- [BUG MC-2200] – Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
- [BUG MC-9355] – Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players
- [BUG MC-11385] – Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles"
- [BUG MC-13731] – Horse can climb ladders/vines
- [BUG MC-13788] – Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
- [BUG MC-14114] – Leashes break when riding a horse
- [BUG MC-14604] – Cannot tie wild horses and foals
- [BUG MC-14757] – Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
- [BUG MC-14930] – Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
- [BUG MC-15423] – Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
- [BUG MC-16051] – horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
- [BUG MC-16156] – Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
- [BUG MC-16182] – Problem with horse movement.
- [BUG MC-16196] – Horses not running fast in creative
- [BUG MC-16229] – Horse – Shift Key Locking
- [BUG MC-16415] – IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity
- [BUG MC-16421] – Horse Speed does not remain constant
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams