The culmination, actually, only will be reached when you play it because that's the ultimate goal. All the development process makes no sense without you, the player. So there's not much more to say, hope you enjoy it, doesn't matter if it's for a day, a week, a month or... whatever :)
Summary (full changelog, notes, credits)
- Not 'beta' anymore due completion status reached
- New fully dual wield gun system. Combine any pair of handguns, up to 36 different combos!
- New hand guns added: Colt Walker, Smith&Wesson Model 3 'Schofield' and Sawed off Winchester rifle 'Mare's Leg'
- New hybrid game mode: FPS + NPC management on 3 different scenarios: team vs, co-op and survival
- New map: Railhouse by Yester, final design/polish by R_Yell
- Classic Few Dollars More returns with some changes. Way more balanced and thrilling than before.
- Large performance gains due better player/NPC model LOD optimization and texture usage
- Level enhacements: gameplay, performance and navigation optimizations in El Paso, Presidio, Desperados, Peligro and Robert Lee
- AI redone: less robotic, more challenging and fun, better automatic skill control, important glitches fixed like quick shooting or ghost hits, improved performance
- Enemy Awareness: know who are your deadliest opponents during the game. Includes an innovative player highlight system and freeze camera.
- New FX's: gun smoke trails and DoF like post-process shader
- Improved free aim revolver
- Many bugs/glitches/exploits fixed